Daniel I. Levin, CFA, ASA
Daniel Levin is a Manager in the Denver office.
Levin assists in a wide variety of healthcare valuation assignments. Prior to joining HealthCare Appraisers, he worked in Equity Research providing investment analysis on publicly-traded healthcare companies to hedge fund and mutual fund clients. Levin’s past experience also includes an internship at the Cleveland Clinic working on the Revenue Cycle Management team in the finance department.
Levin graduated summa cum laude from Florida Atlantic University in 2013 where he earned a Bachelor’s degree, majoring in Interdisciplinary Studies with a double minor in Economics and Political Science. He has been a CFA charterholder since September 2017, and has been published in a leading valuation-industry trade publication.
- Business Valuation
PUBLICATIONS AND PRESENTATIONS
- FMVantage Quarterly Insights Newsletter, Quarter 4, 2018. Edited by Daniel I. Levin with contributions from Nicholas J. Janiga, Andrea Ferrari and Luis A. Argueso, April 2019.
- FMVantage Quarterly Insights Newsletter, Quarter 3, 2018. Edited by Daniel I. Levin with contributions from Nicholas J. Janiga, Andrea Ferrari and Luis A. Argueso, January 2019.
- FMVantage Quarterly Insights Newsletter, Quarter 2, 2018. Edited by Daniel I. Levin with contributions from Nicholas J. Janiga, October 2018.
- Freeze the Fat, Heath-Up the Multiple: A Discussion of Valuations in the Healthcare Space, The Value Examiner, July/August 2018.
- FMVantage Quarterly Insights Newsletter, Quarter 1, 2018. Edited by Daniel I. Levin with contributions from Nicholas J. Janiga, Mathew J. Milliron and Luis A. Argueso, May 2018.
- FMVantage Point: 42 Million Reasons to Consider FMV in Marketing Arrangements, co-authored with Nicholas J. Janiga, November 10, 2017.
- Florida Atlantic University, Boca Raton, FL, Bachelor of Arts – Major: Interdisciplinary Studies, Minors: Economics and Political Science (summa cum laude)
- Completed Level III of the Chartered Financial Analyst Program (June 2017)
- Completed Level II of the Chartered Financial Analyst Program (June 2016)
- Completed Level I of the Chartered Financial Analyst Program (June 2015)
PRIOR PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- Equity Research Associate, Northcoast Research
- Intern, Cleveland Clinic
Authors: David Y. Lo, CFA, Matthew J. Muller ASA and Nicholas J. Janiga, ASA Download the PDF Emerging as an essential tool in the efforts to combat the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), the telemedicine industry is expected to reach $155 billion, growing at a compound...
Authors: Kristina Kheyfets, David Sands, CVA and Fred Lara, CFA, ASA, CVA Download the PDFAs COVID-19 continues to financially disrupt healthcare organizations across the nation, clinical laboratories of all sizes have played a vital role ramping up to meet the...
In April 2020, HealthCare Appraisers provided financial support and professional expertise for an AHLA podcast series addressing various topics of interest to hospitals preparing for and responding to the COVID-19 crisis. Two of the podcast sessions, available below,...
BOCA RATON, Fla., May 14 – HealthCare Appraisers, Inc., a leading healthcare valuation firm with offices nationwide, released its 2020 On-Call Summary Review of on-call coverage trends and statistics. The publication includes information related to salient features of...
HealthCare Appraisers is pleased to present the 2020 Summary Review of on-call coverage trends and statistics. Over the past five years, we have captured data from thousands of on-call coverage analyses performed on behalf of healthcare facilities of varying sizes...
Jun 2 | Webinar: Structuring Physician Incentives: Regulatory Compliance, Avoiding Potential Pitfalls
Fair Market Value, Commercial Reasonableness, and Volume/Value of Referrals Considerations A live 90-minute CLE webinar with interactive Q&A featuring HealthCare Appraisers' Andrea M. Ferrari, JD, MPH. Tuesday, June 2, 2020 1:00pm-2:30pm EDT, 10:00am-11:30am PDT ...
Jun 25 | Webinar: Maintaining Hospital Nonprofit Status: Municipal Litigation, Federal and State Challenges
Ensuring Compliance With Federal, State, and Local Tax-Exempt Requirements Note: CPE credit is not offered on this program A live 90-minute CLE webinar with interactive Q&A featuring HealthCare Appraisers' Sydney Hilzenrath, CEP, CECP. Thursday, June 25, 2020...
Every year, nearly 1,500 health law professionals join AHLA at its Annual Meeting to get the most current information and analysis on a myriad of legal issues facing the health care industry in thoughtful, practical solution-oriented sessions . This year is, of...
Happening live July 9–10 and available on demand until October 31 For more than two decades, ASCA’s annual conference has remained the premier, can’t-miss event for the ASC community and this year’s virtual conference is no different. Just like ASCA’s in-person...