Monitoring Industry Activity from Quarter 4 of 2019
As part of our ongoing research into the healthcare industry, HealthCare Appraisers, Inc. follows commentary of publicly-traded health systems, physician services providers, ambulatory surgical center management companies, and other healthcare service providers. The following paragraphs are important valuation-related takeaways from recent earnings calls and conference presentations, as well as supporting quotes from publicly-traded operators.
Some of the topics discussed in the Q4 2019 issue include:
- Humana’s Provider Strategy Develops Further
- UnitedHealthcare Plans to Terminate Certain Mednax Contracts
- Early Signs of Disruption from PDGM
- Medicare Advantage Continues Robust Growth
- Surgery Partners Expects Pace to Accelerate