Monitoring Industry Activity from Quarter 2 of 2020
As part of our ongoing research into the healthcare industry, HealthCare Appraisers, Inc. follows commentary of publicly-traded health systems, physician services providers, ambulatory surgical center management companies, and other healthcare service providers. The publication includes important valuation-related takeaways from recent earnings calls and conference presentations, as well as supporting quotes from publicly-traded operators.
Some of the topics discussed in the Q2 2020 issue include:
- Volume Recovery, Acuity, and Payor Mix in the Second Quarter
- Home Health Focus Shifting to Higher Acuity
- Significant Reimbursement Changes Coming in Radiology
- New Data Sharing Agreement Highlights the Importance of Data
- Potential for Reduced Medicare Advantage and Managed Medicaid Rates in 2021