Jordan A. Zoeller, MAcc, CFA
Main: (303) 688-0700
Fax: (303) 688-0701
Jordan Zoeller is a Manager in the Denver office.
Zoeller is a Manager in the Denver office where he assists in a wide variety of projects, including the analysis of healthcare business entities and compensation. Zoeller received a Bachelor of Science in Finance and a Master of Accountancy from Tulane University. Prior to joining Healthcare Appraisers, Zoeller served as a financial analyst intern at Chaffe & Associates, Inc. where he assisted in the valuation of closely-held businesses. In addition, Zoeller also worked as an internal auditor with Louisville Metro Government of Kentucky. He has been a CFA charterholder since August 2022.
- Business Valuation
PUBLICATIONS & PRESENTATIONS
- Surgical Tools of the Trade: Derivatives in Healthcare Transactions, co-authored with Nicholas J. Janiga, ASA, May 9, 2023
- 2023 Outlook: Increased Acquisitions and Joint Ventures Involving Inpatient Psychiatric Hospitals, co-authored with Nicholas J. Janiga, ASA, March 7, 2023
- Accounting Standard Changes: ASC 842, IFRS 16, and Potential Business Valuation Pitfalls – Transactions and Trends (co-authors Matthew J. Muller, ASA and Nicholas J. Janiga, ASA), FMVantage Point (Web Edition), June 18, 2020
- Identifying Successful Turnaround Strategies for Struggling Rural Hospitals, poster presentation with Ciara Pocino, Luis A. Argueso, and Nicholas J. Janiga, ASA. National Rural Health Association 43rd Annual Rural Health Conference, June 17-19, 2020
- No Free Lunch: The Hidden Value of “Free” Data Sharing Arrangements (co-author Nicholas J. Janiga, ASA), FMVantage Point (Web Edition), May 1, 2020
- Birth of a Boon: The Rise of Fertility Clinics (co-authors Matthew J. Muller, ASA and Nicholas J. Janiga, ASA), FMVantage Point (Web Edition), February 6, 2020
- Understanding the Value of a Certificate of Need (co-authors Matthew J. Muller, ASA and Nicholas J. Janiga, ASA), FMVantage Point (Web Edition), January 30, 2020
- Tulane University | New Orleans, LA | Bachelor of Science in Management, Major: Finance | Minor: Public Health
- Tulane University | New Orleans, LA | Master of Accounting
- Chartered Financial Analyst, CFA Institute
- Candidate, American Society of Appraisers
PRIOR PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- Internal Auditor | Louisville Metro Government
- Intern | Chaffe & Associates, Inc.
HealthCare Appraisers Announces Expansion of Automated FMV Solutions™ Suite
Seven New Web-Based Applications Now Available BOCA RATON, Fla., May 17, 2023 – HealthCare Appraisers, a premier, national healthcare valuation and advisory firm, has released seven new, custom fair market value (FMV) calculators, making the company’s pioneering...
ASC Valuation, Transaction, and Industry Trends in 2023
Authors: Matthew J. Muller, ASA, Benjamin Cloutier, and Nicholas J. Janiga, ASA Download the PDF ASC VALUATION, TRANSACTION, AND INDUSTRY TRENDS IN 2023 The ambulatory surgery center (ASC) sector has been an attractive one for healthcare investors in recent years....
Ensuring Compliance Post COVID-19
Authors: Kevin Obletz, JD, CVA and Alyse Bentz, JD, MPHOverview On May 11, 2023, the federal Public Health Emergency (“PHE”) waivers put in place three years ago will expire. These waivers, enacted pursuant to Section 1135 of the Social Security Act, 42 USC § 1320b-5,...
Surgical Tools of the Trade: Derivatives in Healthcare Transactions
Authors: Jordan A Zoeller, MAcc, CFA and Nicholas J. Janiga, ASA Download the PDFWhile equity interest transactions and outright acquisitions are the most common pathways to acquiring a desirable healthcare business or asset, many healthcare businesses are approaching...
Industry Outlook: Orthopedic Practices and Ancillary Services
Authors: Daniel I. Levin, CFA, ASA and Nicholas J. Janiga, ASA Download the PDFOrthopedic practices have long generated interest from outside buyers, including hospitals and health systems, and more recently, private equity firms. There are many rationales and factors...
Jun 12 | SSM Health Foundation Open
June 12, 2023 | Norwood Hills Country Club HealthCare Appraisers is a proud event supporter. Join us for a day of golf and supporting local health care initiatives while connecting with corporate community members. Register a team or become a sponsor now for the 8th...
June 13-14 | Hi2 Conference
HealthCare Appraisers Partner Nicholas J. Janiga, ASA and Director Daniel I. Levin, CFA, ASA will be attending. Home Care Innovation + Investment Conference (HI2) . “H.I. Squared” is where providers of home health, personal care and hospice come to buy, sell, procure...
Jun 14-17 | 2023 TBA Conference
HealthCare Appraisers Manager Alex Houston and Director Nicole M. Jacobsen will be attending. Join your colleagues for the 2023 TBA Annual Convention in Knoxville, TN - June 14-17. On the conference website, find full information on registration and programming. Learn...
Jun 15-17 | Becker’s 20th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC + The Future of Spine Conference
HealthCare Appraisers Director Matthew J. Muller and Senior Associate Bobby Van Dusen will be attending. Spine and orthopedics are thriving in ASCs. The confluence of exciting new technology, payment trends and outpatient migration of surgical procedures during the...