Jordan A. Zoeller, MAcc, CFA
Jordan Zoeller is a Manager in the Denver office.
Zoeller is a Manager in the Denver office where he assists in a wide variety of projects, including the analysis of healthcare business entities and compensation. Zoeller received a Bachelor of Science in Finance and a Master of Accountancy from Tulane University. Prior to joining Healthcare Appraisers, Zoeller served as a financial analyst intern at Chaffe & Associates, Inc. where he assisted in the valuation of closely-held businesses. In addition, Zoeller also worked as an internal auditor with Louisville Metro Government of Kentucky. He has been a CFA charterholder since August 2022.
- Business Valuation
PUBLICATIONS & PRESENTATIONS
- Accounting Standard Changes: ASC 842, IFRS 16, and Potential Business Valuation Pitfalls – Transactions and Trends (co-authors Matthew J. Muller, ASA and Nicholas J. Janiga, ASA), FMVantage Point (Web Edition), June 18, 2020
- Identifying Successful Turnaround Strategies for Struggling Rural Hospitals, poster presentation with Ciara Pocino, Luis A. Argueso, and Nicholas J. Janiga, ASA. National Rural Health Association 43rd Annual Rural Health Conference, June 17-19, 2020
- No Free Lunch: The Hidden Value of “Free” Data Sharing Arrangements (co-author Nicholas J. Janiga, ASA), FMVantage Point (Web Edition), May 1, 2020
- Birth of a Boon: The Rise of Fertility Clinics (co-authors Matthew J. Muller, ASA and Nicholas J. Janiga, ASA), FMVantage Point (Web Edition), February 6, 2020
- Understanding the Value of a Certificate of Need (co-authors Matthew J. Muller, ASA and Nicholas J. Janiga, ASA), FMVantage Point (Web Edition), January 30, 2020
- Tulane University | New Orleans, LA | Bachelor of Science in Management, Major: Finance | Minor: Public Health
- Tulane University | New Orleans, LA | Master of Accounting
- Chartered Financial Analyst, CFA Institute
- Candidate, American Society of Appraisers
PRIOR PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- Internal Auditor | Louisville Metro Government
- Intern | Chaffe & Associates, Inc.
Recent Healthcare Fraud and Abuse Enforcement Actions Highlight the Importance of the Valuator’s Role
Authors: Erica Jacobovits, JD and Kevin Obletz, JD, CVA Download the PDF MODERNIZING MEDICINE On November 1, 2022, the U.S. Department of Justice (“DOJ”) filed a complaint, intervening in a 2017 whistleblower lawsuit, against a South Florida electronic health...
Authors: Daniel I. Levin, CFA, ASA, Matthew J. Muller, ASA and Nicholas J. Janiga, ASA Download the PDF HOSPITAL-BASED CARE Physician practice acquisition activity has been robust for many years, resulting in a change in the composition of physician employment and...
Author: Matthew J. Milliron, CVA, MBA Download the PDFORIGINALLY PUBLISHED BY THE AMERICAN ASSOCIATION OF PROVIDER COMPENSATION PROFESSIONALS Although commercial reasonableness has been a key concept in healthcare regulation since 1998, it was not until 2021 that it...
Authors: Andrew Worthington and James R. Hills, CPA/ABV Download the PDFORIGINALLY PUBLISHED BY THE AMERICAN ASSOCIATION OF PROVIDER COMPENSATION PROFESSIONALS HOSPITAL-BASED CARE Due to requirements set forth by the Emergency Medical Treatment and Labor ACT...
Authors: Erica Jacobovitz, JD and Kevin Obletz, JD, CVA Download the PDFThe Medicare Physician Fee Schedule (MPFS) has long provided a uniform, consistent schedule for determining the payment rates for individual physician services. The MPFS is regularly updated by...
Renaissance Orlando at Sea World, Orlando, FL HealthCare Appraisers is a proud Gold Sponsor. ABOUT THE INSTITUTE In-house and outside counsel, compliance officers, privacy officers, reimbursement specialists, accountants, consultants, and others who advise physicians...
February 2-4, 2023 | Sarasota, FL HealthCare Appraisers will be attending the Hall Render Practical Health Retreat 2023. Programming will be tailored specifically for health care executive leaders and leadership teams. Sessions will be led by national health care...
February 26-28, 2023 | Orlando, FL HealthCare Appraisers will be exhibiting at booth #2 at the Equipment Leasing and Finance Association's Equipment Management Conference & Exhibition. Serving Equipment Management Professionals for Over a Quarter of a Century...
March 1-3, 2023 | San Diego, CA HealthCare Appraisers will be attending the 2023 National Investment Center (NIC) for Senior Housing & Care 2023 Spring Conference. The National Investment Center for Seniors Housing & Care (NIC) is a nonprofit 501(c)(3)...