Nicole M. Jacobsen, JD, MBA, LLM
Nicole Jacobsen is a Director in the Chicago office.
Jacobsen’s practice focuses on the analysis of healthcare provider compensation valuation. Before joining HealthCare Appraisers, she worked for various law practices and a major title insurance company in taxation law research and title searches.
Jacobsen earned a Master of Laws (LLM) in Taxation from the University of Florida, a Juris Doctor cum laude and Master of Business Administration from Western New England University, and a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Wisconsin-Parkside. She is a member of the Wisconsin Bar and the Wisconsin Health Law Section.
- Compensation Valuation
PUBLICATIONS & PRESENTATIONS
- The Challenges of wRVU-Based Survey Data in an Evolving Healthcare Industry, co-authored with James R. Hills, CPA/ABV, and Kevin Obletz, JD, CVA, May 11, 2022
- COVID-19’s Effects on Employed Physician Compensation, October, 2020
- University of Florida, Gainesville, FL | Master of Laws (LLM) in Taxation
- Western New England University School of Law, Springfield, MA
- Juris Doctor cum laude | Master of Business Administration
- University of Wisconsin-Parkside, Kenosha, WI | Bachelor of Arts, Communication
- Member, Wisconsin Bar
- Wisconsin Bar, Wisconsin Health Law Section
- American Health Lawyers Association (AHLA)
PRIOR PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- Law Office of Doulas J. Brunner | Springfield, MA
- First American Title Company | Springfield, MA
- Saia Law Firm | Springfield, MA
Authors: Nicole M. Jacobsen, JD, MBA, LLM, James R. Hills, CPA/ABV, and Kevin Obletz, JD, CVA Download the PDFORIGINALLY PUBLISHED BY THE AMERICAN ASSOCIATION OF PROVIDER COMPENSATION PROFESSIONALS For years, physician groups, hospitals, and health systems alike...
Authors: Erica Jacobovits, JD, and Kevin Obletz, JD, CVA Download the PDFIn an effort to close the pay gap in Colorado and ensure that employees doing similar work receive the same wage rate regardless of sex, the General Assembly of the State of Colorado enacted The...
BOCA RATON, Fla., May 3rd – HealthCare Appraisers, Inc., a leading healthcare valuation and advisory firm with offices nationwide, has released its new publication, the Medical Office Fundamentals Report: 2022 Outlook. This publication explores and illustrates timely...
HealthCare Appraisers is pleased to present its 2022 Medical Office Fundamentals Outlook, which is the product of discussions with numerous lenders, real estate brokers, investment bankers, and various other medical office entities, on subjects such as industry...
Authors: David B. Fink and Kevin Obletz, JD, CVA Download the PDFThe COVID-19 Pandemic significantly impacted the 2021 Physician Compensation Surveys, so what can we predict for the 2022 surveys? PHYSICIAN COMPENSATION SURVEYS Physician compensation surveys are...
A webinar hosted by the American Association of Provider Compensation Professionals. Co-Management and Other Types of Shared/Joint Venture Agreements Presenters: Jamie McIntyre, Director, HealthCare AppraisersGlenn Prives, Partner, Epstein Becker & Green,...
HealthCare Appraisers is a proud Program Sponsor. Date: Sunday, June 26, 2022 About the Program Join colleagues at the 2022 In-House Counsel Program to network and gain insight from others who are advising their institutions on the same legal, compliance, and business...