David Lo, CFA, ASA
David Lo is a Director in the Denver office.
Lo assists in a wide variety of healthcare valuation assignments. Prior to joining HealthCare Appraisers, he gained experience in investment analysis and the healthcare industry through internships with Braeburn Wealth Management, Blue Care Network, Blackford Capital and Marcus & Millichap.
Lo earned a Bachelor of Business Administration degree from the Seidman College of Business at Grand Valley State University, with a dual major in finance and economics and a minor in mathematics. He has been a CFA charterholder since August 2019.
- Business Valuation
PUBLICATIONS AND PRESENTATIONS
- 2022 Outlook: Physician Practice Industry, co-authored with Nicholas J. Janiga, ASA, January 12, 2022
- 2021 Update: Physical Therapy Clinics & Centers, co-authored with Nicholas J. Janiga, ASA, October 13, 2021
- What is the Value of My ASC? Key Transaction Trends in 2020, ASCA 2020 Virtual Conference
- The Value of Branding in Healthcare, co-authored with Giulia F. Pace, MBA, CVA and Nicholas J. Janiga, ASA, October, 2020
- Reimbursement Analyses: Analyzing the Impact of Provider Collaboration (co-authors with Ciara A. Pocino and Nicholas J. Janiga, ASA), FMVantage Point (Web Edition), September 17, 2020
- 2020 Outlook: Telemedicine (co-authors with Matthew J. Muller, ASA and Nicholas J. Janiga, ASA), FMVantage Point (Web Edition), May 28, 2020
- 2020 Outlook: Physical Therapy Clinics and Centers, (co-author with David Pine and Nicholas Janiga, ASA) April 2020
- 2020 ASC Valuation and Benchmarking Surveys (co-authors Matthew J. Muller, ASA, Nicholas J. Janiga, ASA and Daniel I. Levin, CFA, ASA), Spring 2020
- Bytes to Bucks: The Valuation of Data, (co-author with Luis Argueso and Nicholas Janiga, ASA) August 2019
- Panelist – Financial Health Checkup: The Current State of the ASC Marketplace, CASCA 2019 Rocky Mountain ASC Conference & Trade Show, Denver, Colorado, June 28, 2019
- Seidman College of Business, Grand Valley State University, Grand Rapids, MI, Bachelor of Business Administration – Majors: Finance and Economics; Minor: Math
- Chartered Financial Analyst, CFA Institute
- Accredited Senior Appraiser (ASA) in Business Valuation, American Society of Appraisers
PRIOR PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- Intern, Braeburn Wealth Management
- Intern, Blue Care Network
- Intern, Blackford Capital, LLC
- Intern, Marcus & Millichap
Authors: Nicole M. Jacobsen, JD, MBA, LLM, James R. Hills, CPA/ABV, and Kevin Obletz, JD, CVA Download the PDFORIGINALLY PUBLISHED BY THE AMERICAN ASSOCIATION OF PROVIDER COMPENSATION PROFESSIONALS For years, physician groups, hospitals, and health systems alike...
Authors: Erica Jacobovits, JD, and Kevin Obletz, JD, CVA Download the PDFIn an effort to close the pay gap in Colorado and ensure that employees doing similar work receive the same wage rate regardless of sex, the General Assembly of the State of Colorado enacted The...
BOCA RATON, Fla., May 3rd – HealthCare Appraisers, Inc., a leading healthcare valuation and advisory firm with offices nationwide, has released its new publication, the Medical Office Fundamentals Report: 2022 Outlook. This publication explores and illustrates timely...
HealthCare Appraisers is pleased to present its 2022 Medical Office Fundamentals Outlook, which is the product of discussions with numerous lenders, real estate brokers, investment bankers, and various other medical office entities, on subjects such as industry...
Authors: David B. Fink and Kevin Obletz, JD, CVA Download the PDFThe COVID-19 Pandemic significantly impacted the 2021 Physician Compensation Surveys, so what can we predict for the 2022 surveys? PHYSICIAN COMPENSATION SURVEYS Physician compensation surveys are...
A webinar hosted by the American Association of Provider Compensation Professionals. Co-Management and Other Types of Shared/Joint Venture Agreements Presenters: Jamie McIntyre, Director, HealthCare AppraisersGlenn Prives, Partner, Epstein Becker & Green,...
HealthCare Appraisers is a proud Program Sponsor. Date: Sunday, June 26, 2022 About the Program Join colleagues at the 2022 In-House Counsel Program to network and gain insight from others who are advising their institutions on the same legal, compliance, and business...
HealthCare Appraisers is a proud Sponsor of the Annual Meeting. Date: Monday, June 27 - Wednesday, June 29, 2022 About the Annual Meeting Every year, nearly 1,500 health law professionals join us in-person at our Annual Meeting to get the most current information and...
HealthCare Appraisers is an Exhibitor at the Leadership Summit. Date: Sunday, July 17 - Tuesday, July 19, 2022 About the Leadership Summit The Leadership Summit features senior health care executives, clinicians and experts in the field presenting high-level,...