David Lo, CFA
David Lo is a Manager in the Denver office.
Lo assists in a wide variety of healthcare valuation assignments. Prior to joining HealthCare Appraisers, he gained experience in investment analysis and the healthcare industry through internships with Braeburn Wealth Management, Blue Care Network, Blackford Capital and Marcus & Millichap.
Lo earned a Bachelor of Business Administration degree from the Seidman College of Business at Grand Valley State University, with a dual major in finance and economics and a minor in mathematics. He has been a CFA charterholder since August 2019.
- Business Valuation
PUBLICATIONS AND PRESENTATIONS
- The Value of Branding in Healthcare, co-authored with Giulia F. Pace, MBA, CVA and Nicholas J. Janiga, ASA, October, 2020
- Bytes to Bucks: The Valuation of Data, (co-author with Luis Argueso and Nicholas Janiga, ASA) August 2019
- Panelist – Financial Health Checkup: The Current State of the ASC Marketplace, CASCA 2019 Rocky Mountain ASC Conference & Trade Show, Denver, Colorado, June 28, 2019
- Seidman College of Business, Grand Valley State University, Grand Rapids, MI, Bachelor of Business Administration – Majors: Finance and Economics; Minor: Math
- Chartered Financial Analyst, CFA Institute
PRIOR PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- Intern, Braeburn Wealth Management
- Intern, Blue Care Network
- Intern, Blackford Capital, LLC
- Intern, Marcus & Millichap
HealthCare Appraisers, Inc. Partner Recognized for Excellence – Receives AICPA Forensic and Valuation Services Recognition
BOCA RATON, Fla., Nov. 12, 2020 – Hunter Outcalt, MTX, CPA/ABV, partner with HealthCare Appraisers, Inc., a national healthcare valuation and advisory firm, was recently honored by the American Institute of CPAs (AICPA) Standing Ovation Recognition Program, which...
Authors: William G. Kaufmann, JD/MBA, Fred Lara, CFA, ASA, CVA and David. W. Sands, CVA Download the PDF INTRODUCTION Escalator clauses, also referred to as cost-of-living adjustments or annual escalators, are provisions embedded into many service contracts that...
Authors: Daniel I. Levin, CFA, ASA Download the PDF Published in ASC Focus, The ASCA Journal, October 2020 Issue. Transaction activity remains robust, more HOPDs convert to ASCs and median reported EBITDA multiples continue to increase. HealthCare Appraisers released...
HealthCare Appraisers, Inc. Upgrades Automated FMV Solutions™ – Mobile Use and Other Enhancements Now Available
BOCA RATON, Fla., Oct. 19th – HealthCare Appraisers, Inc., a leading healthcare valuation and advisory firm with offices nationwide, has upgraded its premier automated resource, Automated FMV Solutions™, which provides defensible FMV opinions in minutes. All...
Authors: Giulia F. Pace, MBA, CVA; Nicholas J. Janiga, ASA; and David Y. Lo, CFA Download the PDFThe recent COVID-19 pandemic has highlighted the key role of healthcare organizations in helping their communities understand, process and respond to current events. While...
A live webinar featuring HealthCare Appraisers' Partner, Luis A. Argueso and Director, Nicholas A. Newsad, MHSA. Wednesday, December 9, 2020 1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. EDT The 2021 Proposed Rule for the Medicare Physician Fee Schedule has serious implications for...
A 30-minute live demonstration featuring HealthCare Appraisers' Director, Nicholas A. Newsad, MHSA. Thursday, January 14, 2021 12:00 p.m. (allow 60 min on calendar) See firsthand how online FMV calculators provide instant FMV guidance for physician recruiters and...