David Lo, CFA
David Lo is a Manager in the Denver office.
Lo assists in a wide variety of healthcare valuation assignments. Prior to joining HealthCare Appraisers, he gained experience in investment analysis and the healthcare industry through internships with Braeburn Wealth Management, Blue Care Network, Blackford Capital and Marcus & Millichap.
Lo earned a Bachelor of Business Administration degree from the Seidman College of Business at Grand Valley State University, with a dual major in finance and economics and a minor in mathematics. He has been a CFA charterholder since August 2019.
- Business Valuation
PUBLICATIONS AND PRESENTATIONS
- Bytes to Bucks: The Valuation of Data, (co-author with Luis Argueso and Nicholas Janiga, ASA) August 2019
- Panelist – Financial Health Checkup: The Current State of the ASC Marketplace, CASCA 2019 Rocky Mountain ASC Conference & Trade Show, Denver, Colorado, June 28, 2019
- Seidman College of Business, Grand Valley State University, Grand Rapids, MI, Bachelor of Business Administration – Majors: Finance and Economics; Minor: Math
- Chartered Financial Analyst, CFA Institute
PRIOR PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- Intern, Braeburn Wealth Management
- Intern, Blue Care Network
- Intern, Blackford Capital, LLC
- Intern, Marcus & Millichap