David Lo, CFA, ASA
David Lo is a Director in the Denver office.
Lo assists in a wide variety of healthcare valuation assignments. Prior to joining HealthCare Appraisers, he gained experience in investment analysis and the healthcare industry through internships with Braeburn Wealth Management, Blue Care Network, Blackford Capital and Marcus & Millichap.
Lo earned a Bachelor of Business Administration degree from the Seidman College of Business at Grand Valley State University, with a dual major in finance and economics and a minor in mathematics. He has been a CFA charterholder since August 2019.
- Business Valuation
PUBLICATIONS AND PRESENTATIONS
- What is the Value of My ASC? Key Transaction Trends in 2020, ASCA 2020 Virtual Conference
- The Value of Branding in Healthcare, co-authored with Giulia F. Pace, MBA, CVA and Nicholas J. Janiga, ASA, October, 2020
- Reimbursement Analyses: Analyzing the Impact of Provider Collaboration (co-authors with Ciara A. Pocino and Nicholas J. Janiga, ASA), FMVantage Point (Web Edition), September 17, 2020
- 2020 Outlook: Telemedicine (co-authors with Matthew J. Muller, ASA and Nicholas J. Janiga, ASA), FMVantage Point (Web Edition), May 28, 2020
- 2020 Outlook: Physical Therapy Clinics and Centers, (co-author with David Pine and Nicholas Janiga, ASA) April 2020
- 2020 ASC Valuation and Benchmarking Surveys (co-authors Matthew J. Muller, ASA, Nicholas J. Janiga, ASA and Daniel I. Levin, CFA, ASA), Spring 2020
- Bytes to Bucks: The Valuation of Data, (co-author with Luis Argueso and Nicholas Janiga, ASA) August 2019
- Panelist – Financial Health Checkup: The Current State of the ASC Marketplace, CASCA 2019 Rocky Mountain ASC Conference & Trade Show, Denver, Colorado, June 28, 2019
- Seidman College of Business, Grand Valley State University, Grand Rapids, MI, Bachelor of Business Administration – Majors: Finance and Economics; Minor: Math
- Chartered Financial Analyst, CFA Institute
- Accredited Senior Appraiser (ASA) in Business Valuation, American Society of Appraisers
PRIOR PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- Intern, Braeburn Wealth Management
- Intern, Blue Care Network
- Intern, Blackford Capital, LLC
- Intern, Marcus & Millichap
HealthCare Appraisers Releases 2021 ASC Valuation and Benchmarking Surveys – Timely Insight into the Trends and Forces Shaping the ASC Industry
BOCA RATON, Fla., May 6th – HealthCare Appraisers, a leading healthcare valuation and advisory firm with offices nationwide, released its comprehensive 2021 Ambulatory Surgery Center (ASC) Valuation and Benchmarking Surveys. Research from these surveys reveal data...
HealthCare Appraisers' clients, please contact your representative for a complimentary copy of the 2021 ASC Valuation and Benchmarking Surveys. These surveys have become widely-utilized and valuable industry resources over the years, and we hope you enjoy the...
Authors: Daniel I. Levin, CFA, ASA and Nicholas J. Janiga, ASA Download the PDFThe imaging market in the United States is estimated to generate more than $100 billion annually with radiology practices and imaging centers accounting for approximately $19 billion...
Author: Kevin P. Cassell, ASA and Jim D. Carr, ASA, MBA Download the PDFCompensation plans based solely or predominantly on work relative value unit (“wRVU”) production have commonly been included in the employment agreements of physicians and other providers...
Author: Jamie McIntyre, JD Download the PDFAs government and private payors maintain focus on initiatives to promote and optimize performance-based payment systems, hospitals and health systems have consistently sought to identify new strategies to align themselves...
Featuring HealthCare Appraisers' Partner Luis A. Argueso and Intercept TeleMed President and CEO Diego C. Reino, MD. Tuesday, May 25, 2021 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m EST HealthCare Appraisers and Intercept TeleMed are pleased to deliver a joint webinar demonstrating the...
May 25 | Webinar: Physician Compensation After 2020 Changes to the Stark Law and Antikickback Statute Regulations: FMV, Commercial Reasonableness, and Volume or Value Standards
A Strafford webinar featuring HealthCare Appraiser's Partner Andrea M. Ferrari, JD, MPH. A 90-minute CLE video webinar with interactive Q&A. Tuesday, May 25, 2021 1:00pm-2:30pm EDT, 10:00am-11:30am PDT This CLE webinar will guide healthcare counsel and compliance...
Healthcare Appraisers is a proud sponsor for the 2021 Tennessee Bar Association Annual Convention. Full-Access Registration for the TBA Annual Convention includes in-person access to all major convention events and programs as well as access to additional virtual...
Jun 16 | Webinar: Service Line Co-Management: The Ultimate Sustainable PSA? Creating Legal, Effective, and Lasting Alignment
A 90-minute Strafford CLE video webinar with interactive Q&A featuring HealthCare Appraiser's Director, Jamie McIntyre, JD. Wednesday, June 16, 2021 1:00 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. EDTThis CLE webinar will assist hospital and physician group counsel to optimize service line...