Bobby Van Dusen, MSAQF
Robert “Bobby” Van Dusen is a Senior Associate in the Denver office.
Van Dusen assists in a wide variety of projects on the business valuation team. Prior to serving as a Senior Associate, Van Dusen was a sales associate for a financial services firm where he supported 300 hundred clients, performed portfolio analysis on more than 400 clients’ portfolios, and recommended trades to brokers on clients accounts’ to increase overall cash flow, diversification of risk, and the provisioning of additional liquidity. In addition, he provided many different accounting services for corporations in Singapore through his role at an international corporate services firm.
- Business Valuation
PUBLICATIONS AND PRESENTATIONS
- 2023 Cardiology Industry Outlook: A Reviving Heartbeat, co-authored with Matthew J. Muller, ASA, and Nicholas J. Janiga, ASA, September 12, 2023
- Sports Marketing and Sponsorships are a Grand Slam for Healthcare Entities and Providers, co-authored with Daniel I. Levin, CFA, ASA and Nicholas J. Janiga, ASA, March 13, 2023
- 2022 Outlook: Home Health and Hospice, co-authored with Daniel I. Levin, CFA, ASA, and Nicholas J. Janiga, ASA, February 11, 2022
- University of Denver | Master of Science in Applied Quantitative Finance
- University of South Carolina | Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
Authors: Landon Forsythe, Matthew Muller, ASA and Nicholas J. Janiga, ASA Download the PDFThe healthcare industry is an economic sector that is constantly facing unique challenges. The industry is highly regulated with rules that frequently shift in a manner that...
Authors: Ciara A. Kerney, Hunter A. Wolfel, and Nicholas J. Janiga, ASA Download the PDF OVERVIEW Over the years, HealthCare Appraisers has analyzed numerous medical transport arrangements. While it is hard to miss the warning sounds of an approaching ambulance, the...
Authors: Landon Forsythe and Jamie McIntyre, JD Download the PDFA growing interest in hospital-provider alignment, coupled with the desire to establish meaningful mechanisms for provider accountability related to hospital quality, efficiency, and patient outcomes,...
Authors: Cecelia R. Chavez, AM, Chris Vaughan, MBA, ABV, and Nicholas J. Janiga, ASA Download the PDF INTRODUCTION The women’s health industry has experienced significant growth and transformation in recent decades, driven by demographic and population trends,...
Are Your Full-Time Providers Truly 1.0 FTEs? The Importance of Developing Best Practices When Using Healthcare Provider Compensation Surveys
Authors: Emily A. Rodriguez, MBA and Nicole Jacobsen, JD, MBA, LLM Download the PDFOriginally published in the American Association of Provider Compensation Professionals Bulletin on August 1, 2023. OVERVIEW The use of healthcare provider compensation data...