Kevin Obletz, JD
Address: 2101 NW Corporate Blvd., Suite 400
Boca Raton, FL 33431
Phone: (561) 330-3488
Fax: (561) 330-3266
Kevin Obletz is a Partner in the Boca Raton office.
Obletz’s practice at HealthCare Appraisers focuses on valuation and analysis of healthcare provider compensation arrangements. Prior to joining HealthCare Appraisers, he served as associate general counsel in the regional office of an international sports-marketing firm, focusing on representational contract negotiation and drafting. More recently, he worked for a civil litigation practice at a boutique civil litigation firm.
Obletz is a member of the Florida Bar. He received a Juris Doctor from the University of Miami School of Law and holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Economics from Florida Atlantic University, where he graduated magna cum laude.
- Compensation Valuation
PUBLICATIONS AND PRESENTATIONS
- Webinar – Structuring and Managing Oncology Services Lines: Regulatory Challenges, Physician Employment, and More, co-presented with Daryl Johnson, MAcc, CVA, Managing Partner, HealthCare Appraisers, Inc., and Andrea M. Ferrari, JD, MPH, Director, HealthCare Appraisers, Inc., Strafford Webinar, January 24, 2018.
- Presentation – Issues and Update – Valuing Hospital/Physician Transactions, co-presented with Daryl Johnson, MAcc, CVA, Managing Partner, HealthCare Appraisers, Inc., Hall Render Practical Health Retreat 2015, Marco Island, FL, February 28, 2015.
- University of Miami School of Law | Juris Doctor
- Florida Atlantic University | Bachelor of Science, Economics (magna cum laude)
- Member of the State Bar: Florida
- American Health Lawyers Association (AHLA)
- American Bar Association, Health Law Section
- Florida Bar, Health Law Section
- Law Office of Alan C. Gold, P.A. | Contract Attorney
- Lagardere Unlimited, Miami Beach Office | Associate General Counsel and Client Manager
Authors: David Y. Lo, CFA, Matthew J. Muller ASA and Nicholas J. Janiga, ASA Download the PDF Emerging as an essential tool in the efforts to combat the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), the telemedicine industry is expected to reach $155 billion, growing at a compound...
Authors: Kristina Kheyfets, David Sands, CVA and Fred Lara, CFA, ASA, CVA Download the PDFAs COVID-19 continues to financially disrupt healthcare organizations across the nation, clinical laboratories of all sizes have played a vital role ramping up to meet the...
In April 2020, HealthCare Appraisers provided financial support and professional expertise for an AHLA podcast series addressing various topics of interest to hospitals preparing for and responding to the COVID-19 crisis. Two of the podcast sessions, available below,...
BOCA RATON, Fla., May 14 – HealthCare Appraisers, Inc., a leading healthcare valuation firm with offices nationwide, released its 2020 On-Call Summary Review of on-call coverage trends and statistics. The publication includes information related to salient features of...
HealthCare Appraisers is pleased to present the 2020 Summary Review of on-call coverage trends and statistics. Over the past five years, we have captured data from thousands of on-call coverage analyses performed on behalf of healthcare facilities of varying sizes...
Jun 2 | Webinar: Structuring Physician Incentives: Regulatory Compliance, Avoiding Potential Pitfalls
Fair Market Value, Commercial Reasonableness, and Volume/Value of Referrals Considerations A live 90-minute CLE webinar with interactive Q&A featuring HealthCare Appraisers' Andrea M. Ferrari, JD, MPH. Tuesday, June 2, 2020 1:00pm-2:30pm EDT, 10:00am-11:30am PDT ...
Jun 25 | Webinar: Maintaining Hospital Nonprofit Status: Municipal Litigation, Federal and State Challenges
Ensuring Compliance With Federal, State, and Local Tax-Exempt Requirements Note: CPE credit is not offered on this program A live 90-minute CLE webinar with interactive Q&A featuring HealthCare Appraisers' Sydney Hilzenrath, CEP, CECP. Thursday, June 25, 2020...
Every year, nearly 1,500 health law professionals join AHLA at its Annual Meeting to get the most current information and analysis on a myriad of legal issues facing the health care industry in thoughtful, practical solution-oriented sessions . This year is, of...
Happening live July 9–10 and available on demand until October 31 For more than two decades, ASCA’s annual conference has remained the premier, can’t-miss event for the ASC community and this year’s virtual conference is no different. Just like ASCA’s in-person...