Kevin Obletz, JD
Kevin Obletz is a Partner in the Boca Raton office.
Obletz’s practice at HealthCare Appraisers focuses on valuation and analysis of healthcare provider compensation arrangements. Prior to joining HealthCare Appraisers, he served as associate general counsel in the regional office of an international sports-marketing firm, focusing on representational contract negotiation and drafting. More recently, he worked for a civil litigation practice at a boutique civil litigation firm.
Obletz is a member of the Florida Bar. He received a Juris Doctor from the University of Miami School of Law and holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Economics from Florida Atlantic University, where he graduated magna cum laude.
- Compensation Valuation
PUBLICATIONS AND PRESENTATIONS
- Webinar – Structuring and Managing Oncology Services Lines: Regulatory Challenges, Physician Employment, and More, co-presented with Daryl Johnson, MAcc, CVA, Managing Partner, HealthCare Appraisers, Inc., and Andrea M. Ferrari, JD, MPH, Director, HealthCare Appraisers, Inc., Strafford Webinar, January 24, 2018.
- Presentation – Issues and Update – Valuing Hospital/Physician Transactions, co-presented with Daryl Johnson, MAcc, CVA, Managing Partner, HealthCare Appraisers, Inc., Hall Render Practical Health Retreat 2015, Marco Island, FL, February 28, 2015.
- University of Miami School of Law | Juris Doctor
- Florida Atlantic University | Bachelor of Science, Economics (magna cum laude)
- Member of the State Bar: Florida
- American Health Lawyers Association (AHLA)
- American Bar Association, Health Law Section
- Florida Bar, Health Law Section
PRIOR PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- Law Office of Alan C. Gold, P.A. | Contract Attorney
- Lagardere Unlimited, Miami Beach Office | Associate General Counsel and Client Manager
Authors: William G. Kaufmann, JD/MBA, David Sands, ASA and Fred Lara, CFA, ASA, CVA Download the PDFIn forming and evaluating management agreements, hospital operators and counsels alike can have varying expectations as to the nature, structure and value of these...
BOCA RATON, Fla., Aug. 6th – HealthCare Appraisers, Inc., a leading healthcare valuation firm with offices nationwide, released its new publication, A Comprehensive Guide to Pathology Arrangements. The guide provides an overview of key concepts and terminology used in...
HealthCare Appraisers is pleased to present its Comprehensive Guide to Pathology Arrangements. This guide provides an overview of key concepts and terminology used in pathology as well as a more in-depth description of the most common pathology service arrangements we...
Authors: Daniel I. Levin, CFA, ASA and Nicholas J. Janiga, ASA Download the PDF The imaging market in the United States is estimated to generate more than $100 billion annually with radiology practices and imaging centers accounting for approximately $19 billion...
Featuring HealthCare Appraisers' Andrea M. Ferrari, JD, MPH Time: 90 minutesSession Format: On Demand RecordingCLE Credit Available: No Recently the government issued blanket Stark waivers and Anti-Kickback guidance related to COVID-19 physician arrangements. This...
Legal and Regulatory Issues for CINs, Organizational Structure, Governance, and More A live 90-minute CLE webinar with interactive Q&A featuring HealthCare Appraisers' Andrea M. Ferrari, JD, MPH. Tuesday, August 18, 2020 1:00pm-2:30pm EDT, 10:00am-11:30am PDT This...
Healthcare Appraisers is proud to serve as the Program Sponsor for the AHLA Fraud and Compliance Forum. This program brings together legal counsel, compliance officers, and government representatives for an invaluable learning and networking opportunity. This program...
HEALTHCARE APPRAISERS WILL BE IN ATTENDANCE AT: November 2-4 | San Diego, CA SMART STRATEGIES FOR FUTURE SUCCESS Knowing what's on the horizon in healthcare real estate is essential for pursuing a sound, profitable strategy. You need the latest information to stay...