Kevin Obletz, JD, CVA
Kevin Obletz is a Partner in the Boca Raton office.
Obletz’s practice at HealthCare Appraisers focuses on valuation and analysis of healthcare provider compensation arrangements. Prior to joining HealthCare Appraisers, he served as associate general counsel in the regional office of an international sports-marketing firm, focusing on representational contract negotiation and drafting. More recently, he worked for a civil litigation practice at a boutique civil litigation firm.
Obletz is a member of the Florida Bar. He received a Juris Doctor from the University of Miami School of Law and holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Economics from Florida Atlantic University, where he graduated magna cum laude.
- Compensation Valuation
PUBLICATIONS AND PRESENTATIONS
- University of Miami School of Law | Juris Doctor
- Florida Atlantic University | Bachelor of Science, Economics (magna cum laude)
- Member of the State Bar: Florida
- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA), National Association of Certified Valuators & Analysts
- American Association of Provider Compensation Professionals (AAPCP)
- American Health Lawyers Association (AHLA)
- American Bar Association, Health Law Section
- Florida Bar, Health Law Section
PRIOR PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- Law Office of Alan C. Gold, P.A. | Contract Attorney
- Lagardere Unlimited, Miami Beach Office | Associate General Counsel and Client Manager
Authors: Landon Forsythe, Matthew Muller, ASA and Nicholas J. Janiga, ASA Download the PDFThe healthcare industry is an economic sector that is constantly facing unique challenges. The industry is highly regulated with rules that frequently shift in a manner that...
Authors: Ciara A. Kerney, Hunter A. Wolfel, and Nicholas J. Janiga, ASA Download the PDF OVERVIEW Over the years, HealthCare Appraisers has analyzed numerous medical transport arrangements. While it is hard to miss the warning sounds of an approaching ambulance, the...
Authors: Landon Forsythe and Jamie McIntyre, JD Download the PDFA growing interest in hospital-provider alignment, coupled with the desire to establish meaningful mechanisms for provider accountability related to hospital quality, efficiency, and patient outcomes,...
Authors: Cecelia R. Chavez, AM, Chris Vaughan, MBA, ABV, and Nicholas J. Janiga, ASA Download the PDF INTRODUCTION The women’s health industry has experienced significant growth and transformation in recent decades, driven by demographic and population trends,...
Are Your Full-Time Providers Truly 1.0 FTEs? The Importance of Developing Best Practices When Using Healthcare Provider Compensation Surveys
Authors: Emily A. Rodriguez, MBA and Nicole Jacobsen, JD, MBA, LLM Download the PDFOriginally published in the American Association of Provider Compensation Professionals Bulletin on August 1, 2023. OVERVIEW The use of healthcare provider compensation data...