Chris Vaughan, MBA, ABV
Chris Vaughan is a Manager in the Nashville office.
Vaughan’s practice at HealthCare Appraisers focuses on business valuation. Prior to joining HealthCare Appraisers, he was an Equity Research Analyst for a nationally recognized securities research program.
Vaughan earned a Bachelor of Science in Management with a major in Finance from Tulane University, and a Master of Business Administration from Louisiana State University.
- Business Valuation
PUBLICATIONS & PRESENTATIONS
- Industry Insights: Women’s Health in 2023, co-authored with Cecelia R. Chavez, AM, and Nicholas J. Janiga, ASA, October 23, 2023
- The Altered Valuation Landscape of Ambulatory Surgery Centers in the Wake of COVID-19 (co-author Hunter M. Outcalt, CPA/ABV) FMVantage Point, April 15, 2020
- Tulane University, New Orleans, LA, Bachelor of Science in Management, Finance
- Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, LA, Master of Business Administration
- Accredited in Business Valuation – American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
PRIOR PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- Equity Research Analyst, Burkenroad Reports, New Orleans, LA
- Internal Audit Intern, Vanguard Health Systems, Inc., Nashville, TN
- Valuation Analyst Intern, Pestcoe, Schwed & Associates, New Orleans, LA
Authors: Landon Forsythe, Matthew Muller, ASA and Nicholas J. Janiga, ASA Download the PDFThe healthcare industry is an economic sector that is constantly facing unique challenges. The industry is highly regulated with rules that frequently shift in a manner that...
Authors: Ciara A. Kerney, Hunter A. Wolfel, and Nicholas J. Janiga, ASA Download the PDF OVERVIEW Over the years, HealthCare Appraisers has analyzed numerous medical transport arrangements. While it is hard to miss the warning sounds of an approaching ambulance, the...
Authors: Landon Forsythe and Jamie McIntyre, JD Download the PDFA growing interest in hospital-provider alignment, coupled with the desire to establish meaningful mechanisms for provider accountability related to hospital quality, efficiency, and patient outcomes,...
Authors: Cecelia R. Chavez, AM, Chris Vaughan, MBA, ABV, and Nicholas J. Janiga, ASA Download the PDF INTRODUCTION The women’s health industry has experienced significant growth and transformation in recent decades, driven by demographic and population trends,...
Are Your Full-Time Providers Truly 1.0 FTEs? The Importance of Developing Best Practices When Using Healthcare Provider Compensation Surveys
Authors: Emily A. Rodriguez, MBA and Nicole Jacobsen, JD, MBA, LLM Download the PDFOriginally published in the American Association of Provider Compensation Professionals Bulletin on August 1, 2023. OVERVIEW The use of healthcare provider compensation data...