Elizabeth Neiberg, JD
Elizabeth Neiberg is a Director in the Chicago office.
Neiberg’s practice at HealthCare Appraisers focuses on valuation and analysis of healthcare provider compensation arrangements. Prior to joining HealthCare Appraisers, she practiced law as a litigation attorney.
Neiberg is a member of the Illinois Bar. She received a Juris Doctor degree from Loyola University Chicago School of Law and a Bachelor of Arts from University of Wisconsin-Madison.
- Compensation Valuation
PUBLICATIONS AND PRESENTATIONS
- Examining the Cost-Effectiveness of CRNAs, co-authored with Kevin Obletz, JD, CVA, June 20, 2022
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion: Why It Matters Now More Than Ever, July 5, 2022
- FMVantage Point: Student Loan Repayment and Physician Employment, co-authorized with Scott Safriet, December 12, 2017
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law, Chicago, IL, Juris Doctor
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, Bachelor of Arts, Double Major in Legal Studies and Sociology
- Member of the State Bar: Illinois
- Illinois Bar
- American Health Lawyers Association (AHLA)
PRIOR PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- Attorney Search Director, Special Counsel, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Attorney, Arnold Scott Harris, P.C., Chicago, IL
Authors: Landon Forsythe, Matthew Muller, ASA and Nicholas J. Janiga, ASA Download the PDFThe healthcare industry is an economic sector that is constantly facing unique challenges. The industry is highly regulated with rules that frequently shift in a manner that...
Authors: Ciara A. Kerney, Hunter A. Wolfel, and Nicholas J. Janiga, ASA Download the PDF OVERVIEW Over the years, HealthCare Appraisers has analyzed numerous medical transport arrangements. While it is hard to miss the warning sounds of an approaching ambulance, the...
Authors: Landon Forsythe and Jamie McIntyre, JD Download the PDFA growing interest in hospital-provider alignment, coupled with the desire to establish meaningful mechanisms for provider accountability related to hospital quality, efficiency, and patient outcomes,...
Authors: Cecelia R. Chavez, AM, Chris Vaughan, MBA, ABV, and Nicholas J. Janiga, ASA Download the PDF INTRODUCTION The women’s health industry has experienced significant growth and transformation in recent decades, driven by demographic and population trends,...
Are Your Full-Time Providers Truly 1.0 FTEs? The Importance of Developing Best Practices When Using Healthcare Provider Compensation Surveys
Authors: Emily A. Rodriguez, MBA and Nicole Jacobsen, JD, MBA, LLM Download the PDFOriginally published in the American Association of Provider Compensation Professionals Bulletin on August 1, 2023. OVERVIEW The use of healthcare provider compensation data...