Elizabeth Neiberg, JD
Elizabeth Neiberg is a Manager in the Chicago office.
Neiberg’s practice at HealthCare Appraisers focuses on valuation and analysis of healthcare provider compensation arrangements. Prior to joining HealthCare Appraisers, she practiced law as a litigation attorney.
Neiberg is a member of the Illinois Bar. She received a Juris Doctor degree from Loyola University Chicago School of Law and a Bachelor of Arts from University of Wisconsin-Madison.
- Compensation Valuation
PUBLICATIONS AND PRESENTATIONS
- FMVantage Point: Student Loan Repayment and Physician Employment, co-authorized with Scott Safriet, December 12, 2017
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law, Chicago, IL, Juris Doctor
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, Bachelor of Arts, Double Major in Legal Studies and Sociology
- Member of the State Bar: Illinois
- Illinois Bar
- American Health Lawyers Association (AHLA)
PRIOR PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- Attorney Search Director, Special Counsel, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Attorney, Arnold Scott Harris, P.C., Chicago, IL