William K. Graw, MAI
William Graw is a Director in the Denver office.
Graw performs in a wide variety of projects, including the analysis of healthcare real estate valuations. He received a Bachelor of Environmental Design from the University of Colorado-Boulder and a Master of Business Administration from the University of Colorado-Denver. Prior to joining Healthcare Appraisers, Graw was a Director with Cushman & Wakefield of Colorado where he was responsible for all aspects of valuation advisory services including consultation, appraisal of property and client relations within the Valuation & Advisory Group of Cushman & Wakefield.
- Real Estate Valuation
- University of Colorado | Boulder, Colorado | Degree – Bachelor of Environmental Design
- University of Colorado | Denver, Colorado | Degree – Master of Business Administration
- Designated Member, Appraisal Institute (MAI). As of the current date, William K. Graw, MAI has completed the requirements of the continuing education program of the Appraisal Institute.
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser in the following states:
- Colorado (No. CG40047728)
- Montana (No. REA-RAG-LIC-11451)
- New Jersey (No. 42RG00265200)
- North Dakota (No. CG-21887)
- Pennsylvania (No. GA004400)
- South Dakota (No. (1482CG)
- Utah (No. 7353999-CG00)
- Wyoming (No. AP-1637)
- LEED AP – GBCI#: 10333929
- Appraisal Institute (MAI)
PRIOR PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- Director | Cushman & Wakefield of Colorado
Recent Healthcare Fraud and Abuse Enforcement Actions Highlight the Importance of the Valuator’s Role
Authors: Erica Jacobovits, JD and Kevin Obletz, JD, CVA Download the PDF MODERNIZING MEDICINE On November 1, 2022, the U.S. Department of Justice (“DOJ”) filed a complaint, intervening in a 2017 whistleblower lawsuit, against a South Florida electronic health...
Authors: Daniel I. Levin, CFA, ASA, Matthew J. Muller, ASA and Nicholas J. Janiga, ASA Download the PDF HOSPITAL-BASED CARE Physician practice acquisition activity has been robust for many years, resulting in a change in the composition of physician employment and...
Author: Matthew J. Milliron, CVA, MBA Download the PDFORIGINALLY PUBLISHED BY THE AMERICAN ASSOCIATION OF PROVIDER COMPENSATION PROFESSIONALS Although commercial reasonableness has been a key concept in healthcare regulation since 1998, it was not until 2021 that it...
Authors: Andrew Worthington and James R. Hills, CPA/ABV Download the PDFORIGINALLY PUBLISHED BY THE AMERICAN ASSOCIATION OF PROVIDER COMPENSATION PROFESSIONALS HOSPITAL-BASED CARE Due to requirements set forth by the Emergency Medical Treatment and Labor ACT...
Authors: Erica Jacobovitz, JD, and Kevin Obletz, JD, CVA Download the PDFThe Medicare Physician Fee Schedule (MPFS) has long provided a uniform, consistent schedule for determining the payment rates for individual physician services. The MPFS is regularly updated by...
March 4-6, 2023 | San Antonio, TX HealthCare Appraisers will be exhibiting at booth #1306. REGISTRATION For more information and registration, please visit the ATA website.
March 9-10, 2023 | Plymouth, MI HealthCare Appraisers is proud to serve as a Silver Sponsor, and Senior Associate C.J. Laird, MEd will be co-presenting Stark Law Update and Practical Implications. Keep Pace with Critical Change in Health Care Law Join us in person for...