William K. Graw, MAI
William Graw is a Director in the Denver office.
Graw performs in a wide variety of projects, including the analysis of healthcare real estate valuations. He received a Bachelor of Environmental Design from the University of Colorado-Boulder and a Master of Business Administration from the University of Colorado-Denver. Prior to joining Healthcare Appraisers, Graw was a Director with Cushman & Wakefield of Colorado where he was responsible for all aspects of valuation advisory services including consultation, appraisal of property and client relations within the Valuation & Advisory Group of Cushman & Wakefield.
- Real Estate Valuation
- University of Colorado | Boulder, Colorado | Degree – Bachelor of Environmental Design
- University of Colorado | Denver, Colorado | Degree – Master of Business Administration
- Designated Member, Appraisal Institute (MAI). As of the current date, William K. Graw, MAI has completed the requirements of the continuing education program of the Appraisal Institute.
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser in the following states:
- Colorado (No. CG40047728)
- Montana (No. REA-RAG-LIC-11451)
- New Jersey (No. 42RG00265200)
- North Dakota (No. CG-21887)
- Pennsylvania (No. GA004400)
- South Dakota (No. (1482CG)
- Utah (No. 7353999-CG00)
- Wyoming (No. AP-1637)
- LEED AP – GBCI#: 10333929
- Appraisal Institute (MAI)
PRIOR PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- Director | Cushman & Wakefield of Colorado
Authors: Nicole M. Jacobsen, JD, MBA, LLM, James R. Hills, CPA/ABV, and Kevin Obletz, JD, CVA Download the PDFORIGINALLY PUBLISHED BY THE AMERICAN ASSOCIATION OF PROVIDER COMPENSATION PROFESSIONALS For years, physician groups, hospitals, and health systems alike...
Authors: Erica Jacobovits, JD, and Kevin Obletz, JD, CVA Download the PDFIn an effort to close the pay gap in Colorado and ensure that employees doing similar work receive the same wage rate regardless of sex, the General Assembly of the State of Colorado enacted The...
BOCA RATON, Fla., May 3rd – HealthCare Appraisers, Inc., a leading healthcare valuation and advisory firm with offices nationwide, has released its new publication, the Medical Office Fundamentals Report: 2022 Outlook. This publication explores and illustrates timely...
HealthCare Appraisers is pleased to present its 2022 Medical Office Fundamentals Outlook, which is the product of discussions with numerous lenders, real estate brokers, investment bankers, and various other medical office entities, on subjects such as industry...
Authors: David B. Fink and Kevin Obletz, JD, CVA Download the PDFThe COVID-19 Pandemic significantly impacted the 2021 Physician Compensation Surveys, so what can we predict for the 2022 surveys? PHYSICIAN COMPENSATION SURVEYS Physician compensation surveys are...
A webinar hosted by the American Association of Provider Compensation Professionals. Co-Management and Other Types of Shared/Joint Venture Agreements Presenters: Jamie McIntyre, Director, HealthCare AppraisersGlenn Prives, Partner, Epstein Becker & Green,...
HealthCare Appraisers is a proud Program Sponsor. Date: Sunday, June 26, 2022 About the Program Join colleagues at the 2022 In-House Counsel Program to network and gain insight from others who are advising their institutions on the same legal, compliance, and business...