William K. Graw, MAI
William Graw is a Director in the Denver office.
Graw performs in a wide variety of projects, including the analysis of healthcare real estate valuations. He received a Bachelor of Environmental Design from the University of Colorado-Boulder and a Master of Business Administration from the University of Colorado-Denver. Prior to joining Healthcare Appraisers, Graw was a Director with Cushman & Wakefield of Colorado where he was responsible for all aspects of valuation advisory services including consultation, appraisal of property and client relations within the Valuation & Advisory Group of Cushman & Wakefield.
- Real Estate Valuation
- University of Colorado | Boulder, Colorado | Degree – Bachelor of Environmental Design
- University of Colorado | Denver, Colorado | Degree – Master of Business Administration
- Designated Member, Appraisal Institute (MAI). As of the current date, William K. Graw, MAI has completed the requirements of the continuing education program of the Appraisal Institute.
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser in the following states:
- Colorado (No. CG40047728)
- Montana (No. REA-RAG-LIC-11451)
- New Jersey (No. 42RG00265200)
- North Dakota (No. CG-21887)
- Pennsylvania (No. GA004400)
- South Dakota (No. (1482CG)
- Utah (No. 7353999-CG00)
- Wyoming (No. AP-1637)
- LEED AP – GBCI#: 10333929
- Appraisal Institute (MAI)
PRIOR PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- Director | Cushman & Wakefield of Colorado
Author: David B. Fink Download the PDF THE HEALTHCARE VALUATION COMMUNITY The impetus for the healthcare valuation community began in the late 1990’s after the Physician Self- Referral Law (commonly known as the Stark Law) was enacted by Congress, which prohibits...
Authors: David Y. Lo, CFA, ASA and Nicholas J. Janiga, ASA Download the PDFThe physical therapy industry continues to see growing activity and investment. Most recently ATI Physical Therapy went public through a merger with a special purpose acquisition company,...
Authors: Fred Lara, CFA, ASA, CVA and Kevin Obletz, JD, CVAOriginally published by the American Association of Provider Compensation Professionals. "The cornerstones of regulatory compliance, the concepts of commercial reasonableness and fair market value (“FMV”) are...
BOCA RATON, Fla., Sept. 1, 2021 – Healthcare Appraisers, Inc. has appointed a new Women’s Leadership Council. The council will be working on several initiatives with other leaders in the company to advance dialogue about issues impacting equity, inclusion, and...
BOCA RATON, Fla., August 30, 2021 – Andrea Ferrari, JD, MPH, has been appointed Chief Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Officer for Healthcare Appraisers, Inc. In this position, Ms. Ferrari will lead Healthcare Appraisers’ diversity, equity and inclusion strategies....
Healthcare Appraisers will be exhibiting at booth #231. EXPERIENCE EDUCATION, INNOVATION AND CONNECTION TO DRIVE EXCELLENCE. You won't want to miss the impressive line-up of educational sessions chock-full of tools, case studies and actionable takeaways. The line-up...
Healthcare Appraisers is a proud Bronze Sponsor of this event. BRINGING THE FUTURE OF MEDICAL REAL ESTATE INTO FOCUS These unprecedented times have intensified change in the rapidly evolving healthcare real estate market, and they require a renewed focus on the...