Richard M. Vengazo, MBA
Richard Vengazo is a Director in the Chicago office.
Vengazo’s practice focuses on the analysis of healthcare provider compensation valuation. Prior to joining HealthCare Appraisers, he served as a volatility trader and risk manager in multiple asset classes of exchange listed derivative products. Vengazo founded and grew two successful trading companies and leverages his expertise in financial modeling, pricing of derivative securities, risk analysis, and team leadership in his focus on healthcare compensation valuation.
Vengazo received a Master of Business Administration from Northwestern University’s Kellogg School of Management with concentrations in Analytical Finance and Accounting. He earned his Bachelor of Science in Finance from Georgetown University.
- Compensation Valuation
- Kellogg School of Management, Evanston, IL | MBA, Analytical Finance and Accounting
- Georgetown University, Washington, D.C. | Bachelor of Science, Finance
- Center For Creative Leadership, San Diego, CA | The Looking Glass Experience
- American Health Lawyers Association
PRIOR PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- Head Equity Index Volatility Trader | Mocho Trading LLC, Chicago, IL
- Head Volatility Trader and Risk Manager | TradeForecaster Global Markets, Chicago, IL
- Partner, Head Volatility Trader and Risk Manager | Tradelink LLC, Chicago, IL
- Founding Partner, Head Volatility Trader | Arena Trading Company, Chicago, IL
- Senior Volatility Trader | Archelon LLC, Chicago, IL
Authors: Landon Forsythe, Matthew Muller, ASA and Nicholas J. Janiga, ASA Download the PDFThe healthcare industry is an economic sector that is constantly facing unique challenges. The industry is highly regulated with rules that frequently shift in a manner that...
Authors: Ciara A. Kerney, Hunter A. Wolfel, and Nicholas J. Janiga, ASA Download the PDF OVERVIEW Over the years, HealthCare Appraisers has analyzed numerous medical transport arrangements. While it is hard to miss the warning sounds of an approaching ambulance, the...
Authors: Landon Forsythe and Jamie McIntyre, JD Download the PDFA growing interest in hospital-provider alignment, coupled with the desire to establish meaningful mechanisms for provider accountability related to hospital quality, efficiency, and patient outcomes,...
Authors: Cecelia R. Chavez, AM, Chris Vaughan, MBA, ABV, and Nicholas J. Janiga, ASA Download the PDF INTRODUCTION The women’s health industry has experienced significant growth and transformation in recent decades, driven by demographic and population trends,...
Are Your Full-Time Providers Truly 1.0 FTEs? The Importance of Developing Best Practices When Using Healthcare Provider Compensation Surveys
Authors: Emily A. Rodriguez, MBA and Nicole Jacobsen, JD, MBA, LLM Download the PDFOriginally published in the American Association of Provider Compensation Professionals Bulletin on August 1, 2023. OVERVIEW The use of healthcare provider compensation data...