Kirsten Hodges, ASA
Kirsten Hodges is a Manager in the Denver office.
Hodges focuses on the valuation of medical equipment in various healthcare facilities including hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, physician practices, cancer centers, physical therapy centers, laboratories, and diagnostic imaging centers.
Prior to joining HealthCare Appraisers, she served as a senior project manager at HCA Asset Management in Bradenton, Florida, where she managed capital asset engagements in various healthcare and university environments. She assisted her clients with meeting capital asset audit requirements and financial reporting goals, while improving their level of accountability and control of capital assets.
Hodges is a candidate member of the American Society of Appraisers in Machinery and Technical Specialties. She is also a member of the Project Management Institute, currently working toward a Project Management Professional (PMP) certification. She holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics from University of Central Florida.
- Capital Assets Valuation
- University of Central Florida | Orlando, FL | Bachelor of Arts in Economics
- American Society of Appraisers’ 30-hour course and exam – ME204 Advanced Topics and Report Writing (December 2018)
- American Society of Appraisers’ 30-hour course and exam – ME203 Advanced Topics and Case Studies (July 2018)
- American Society of Appraisers’ 30-hour course and exam – ME202 M&E Valuation Methodology (August 2017)
- American Society of Appraisers’ 30-hour course and exam – ME201 Intro to M&E Valuation (July 2017)
- American Society of Appraisers’ 15-hour course and exam – Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (June 2017)
- American Society of Appraisers’ Ethics Exam (May 2017)
- American Society of Appraisers (ASA)
- Project Management Institute (PMI)
PRIOR PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- HCA Asset Management | Senior Project Manager
HealthCare Appraisers, Inc. Partner Recognized for Excellence – Receives AICPA Forensic and Valuation Services Recognition
BOCA RATON, Fla., Nov. 12, 2020 – Hunter Outcalt, MTX, CPA/ABV, partner with HealthCare Appraisers, Inc., a national healthcare valuation and advisory firm, was recently honored by the American Institute of CPAs (AICPA) Standing Ovation Recognition Program, which...
Authors: William G. Kaufmann, JD/MBA, Fred Lara, CFA, ASA, CVA and David. W. Sands, CVA Download the PDF INTRODUCTION Escalator clauses, also referred to as cost-of-living adjustments or annual escalators, are provisions embedded into many service contracts that...
Authors: Daniel I. Levin, CFA, ASA Download the PDF Published in ASC Focus, The ASCA Journal, October 2020 Issue. Transaction activity remains robust, more HOPDs convert to ASCs and median reported EBITDA multiples continue to increase. HealthCare Appraisers released...
HealthCare Appraisers, Inc. Upgrades Automated FMV Solutions™ – Mobile Use and Other Enhancements Now Available
BOCA RATON, Fla., Oct. 19th – HealthCare Appraisers, Inc., a leading healthcare valuation and advisory firm with offices nationwide, has upgraded its premier automated resource, Automated FMV Solutions™, which provides defensible FMV opinions in minutes. All...
Authors: Giulia F. Pace, MBA, CVA; Nicholas J. Janiga, ASA; and David Y. Lo, CFA Download the PDFThe recent COVID-19 pandemic has highlighted the key role of healthcare organizations in helping their communities understand, process and respond to current events. While...
A live webinar featuring HealthCare Appraisers' Partner, Luis A. Argueso and Director, Nicholas A. Newsad, MHSA. Wednesday, December 9, 2020 1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. EDT The 2021 Proposed Rule for the Medicare Physician Fee Schedule has serious implications for...
A 30-minute live demonstration featuring HealthCare Appraisers' Director, Nicholas A. Newsad, MHSA. Thursday, January 14, 2021 12:00 p.m. (allow 60 min on calendar) See firsthand how online FMV calculators provide instant FMV guidance for physician recruiters and...