Kirsten Hodges, ASA
Kirsten Hodges is a Manager in the Denver office.
Hodges focuses on the valuation of medical equipment in various healthcare facilities including hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, physician practices, cancer centers, physical therapy centers, laboratories, and diagnostic imaging centers.
Prior to joining HealthCare Appraisers, she served as a senior project manager at HCA Asset Management in Bradenton, Florida, where she managed capital asset engagements in various healthcare and university environments. She assisted her clients with meeting capital asset audit requirements and financial reporting goals, while improving their level of accountability and control of capital assets.
Hodges is a candidate member of the American Society of Appraisers in Machinery and Technical Specialties. She is also a member of the Project Management Institute, currently working toward a Project Management Professional (PMP) certification. She holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics from University of Central Florida.
- Capital Assets Valuation
- University of Central Florida | Orlando, FL | Bachelor of Arts in Economics
- American Society of Appraisers’ 30-hour course and exam – ME204 Advanced Topics and Report Writing (December 2018)
- American Society of Appraisers’ 30-hour course and exam – ME203 Advanced Topics and Case Studies (July 2018)
- American Society of Appraisers’ 30-hour course and exam – ME202 M&E Valuation Methodology (August 2017)
- American Society of Appraisers’ 30-hour course and exam – ME201 Intro to M&E Valuation (July 2017)
- American Society of Appraisers’ 15-hour course and exam – Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (June 2017)
- American Society of Appraisers’ Ethics Exam (May 2017)
- American Society of Appraisers (ASA)
- Project Management Institute (PMI)
PRIOR PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- HCA Asset Management | Senior Project Manager
Authors: Matthew J. Muller, ASA and Nicholas J. Janiga, ASA Download the PDFThe urgent care sector has been a quickly growing segment of the healthcare industry over the last several years, and HealthCare Appraisers has observed growth in transactions in this highly...
Authors: Nicholas A. Newsad, MHSA Download the PDF OVERVIEW Chief Medical Officers (CMOs) play a critical role in the success of healthcare organizations, tasked with standards of care, quality improvement, and medical staff affairs. Accordingly, CMOs often rank...
Authors: Erica Jacobovits, JD and Kevin Obletz, JD Download the PDF In the aftermath of the determination by the Secretary of Health and Human Services, Alex M. Azar II (the “Secretary”), that COVID-19 represents a public health emergency, the Centers for Medicare...
Authors: Kevin Obletz, JD and Alyse Bentz, JD, MPH Download the PDF INTRODUCTION Prior to the COVID-19 pandemic, many hospitals had begun to expand their outpatient service offerings, as a result of an increasing number of unoccupied inpatient beds. Furthermore,...
Authors: William G. Kaufmann, JD/MBA, David Sands, ASA and Fred Lara, CFA, ASA, CVA Download the PDFIn forming and evaluating management agreements, hospital operators and counsels alike can have varying expectations as to the nature, structure and value of these...
Healthcare Appraisers is proud to serve as the Program Sponsor for the AHLA Fraud and Compliance Forum. This program brings together legal counsel, compliance officers, and government representatives for an invaluable learning and networking opportunity. This program...
HealthCare Appraisers will serve as a Platinum Sponsor for the 32nd Annual Health Law Forum. This forum will take place virtually via live webcast. Recognized as one of the premier health law programs in the country, this annual forum addresses key issues impacting...