Kirsten Hodges, ASA
Kirsten Hodges is a Manager in the Boca Raton office.
Hodges focuses on the valuation of medical equipment in various healthcare facilities including hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, physician practices, cancer centers, physical therapy centers, laboratories, and diagnostic imaging centers.
Prior to joining HealthCare Appraisers, she served as a senior project manager at HCA Asset Management in Bradenton, Florida, where she managed capital asset engagements in various healthcare and university environments. She assisted her clients with meeting capital asset audit requirements and financial reporting goals, while improving their level of accountability and control of capital assets.
Hodges is a candidate member of the American Society of Appraisers in Machinery and Technical Specialties. She is also a member of the Project Management Institute, currently working toward a Project Management Professional (PMP) certification. She holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics from University of Central Florida.
- Capital Assets Valuation
PUBLICATIONS & PRESENTATIONS
- Appraising Linear Accelerators, co-authored with Jeffrey F. Doyle, ASA, Director, HealthCare Appraisers, Inc., FMVantage Point, HealthCare Appraisers, Inc., July 2019.
- University of Central Florida | Orlando, FL | Bachelor of Arts in Economics
- American Society of Appraisers’ 30-hour course and exam – ME204 Advanced Topics and Report Writing (December 2018)
- American Society of Appraisers’ 30-hour course and exam – ME203 Advanced Topics and Case Studies (July 2018)
- American Society of Appraisers’ 30-hour course and exam – ME202 M&E Valuation Methodology (August 2017)
- American Society of Appraisers’ 30-hour course and exam – ME201 Intro to M&E Valuation (July 2017)
- American Society of Appraisers’ 15-hour course and exam – Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (June 2017)
- American Society of Appraisers’ Ethics Exam (May 2017)
- American Society of Appraisers (ASA)
- Project Management Institute (PMI)
PRIOR PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- HCA Asset Management | Senior Project Manager
Authors: Andrew Worthington and James R. Hills, CPA/ABV Download the PDFORIGINALLY PUBLISHED BY THE AMERICAN ASSOCIATION OF PROVIDER COMPENSATION PROFESSIONALS HOSPITAL-BASED CARE Due to requirements set forth by the Emergency Medical Treatment and Labor ACT...
Authors: Erica Jacobovitz, JD, and Kevin Obletz, JD, CVA Download the PDFThe Medicare Physician Fee Schedule (MPFS) has long provided a uniform, consistent schedule for determining the payment rates for individual physician services. The MPFS is regularly updated by...
Authors: Daniel I. Levin, CFA, ASA and Nicholas J. Janiga, ASA Download the PDFIn June of 2022, Dan Levin and Nick Janiga attended the Home Care Innovation and Investment Conference in Chicago where we met with and heard from operators and investors in the home care...
Authors: Gavin Heckman, MBA, MSBA and James R. Hills, CPA/ABV Download the PDF OVERVIEW On November 2, 2021, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) published the 2022 Medicare Physician Fee Schedule (MPFS) final rule (the “2022 Rule”), which included...
BOCA RATON, Fla., July 26, 2022 – HealthCare Appraisers has promoted the following employee-owners to Directors within the organization: Alyse Bentz, JD, MPH Gavin Heckman, MBA, MSBA Elizabeth Neiberg, JD “On behalf of the company, congratulations to these three...
HealthCare Appraisers is a proud Platinum Sponsor. HealthCare Appraisers' Director Elizabeth Neiberg, JD is presenting in the panel session on Thursday, September 29 from 8:00 a.m. – 9:15 a.m. titled “Physician Compensation – The Enforcement Trend That Never Seems to...
October 9-12, 2022 | Boston Convention and Exhibition Center, MA HealthCare Appraisers will be exhibiting in booth #817. WHERE MEDICAL PRACTICE PROFESSIONALS SEEKING EXCELLENCE THRIVE. WELCOME TO MEDICAL PRACTICE EXCELLENCE: LEADERS CONFERENCE. WHAT IS MPE: LEADERS...
October 12-14, 2022 | The Ritz-Carlton Reynolds, Lake Oconee HealthCare Appraisers is a proud bronze sponsor of the conference. Each year, the Georgia Alliance of Community Hospitals brings together its membership of not-for-profit and community hospitals from across...