Jeffrey Doyle, ASA
Jeffrey Doyle is a Director in the Detroit office.
Doyle has eleven years of fixed asset valuation experience. He focuses on the valuation of equipment associated with various types of healthcare facilities including hospitals, family care, OB/GYN, endocrinology, urology, oncology, orthopedic, physical therapy, and ophthalmology physician practices, general and specialty surgical centers, laboratory, and multi-modality imaging centers.
Prior to joining HealthCare Appraisers, Doyle served as a Senior Associate at BDO USA LLP’s Valuation Advisors Fixed Asset Group in Chicago, Illinois. He also has served as a Manager at KPMG LLP’s Economic Valuation Services Group in Detroit, Michigan and as a Senior Associate at Duff & Phelps LLC in Novi, Michigan, where he managed and performed fixed asset valuations for financial reporting purposes, property tax, and lease transactions in a variety of different industries.
Doyle is an Accredited Senior Appraiser (ASA) in Machinery and Technical Specialties and holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Industrial and Operations Engineering from the University of Michigan, College of Engineering.
- Capital Assets Valuation
PUBLICATIONS AND PRESENTATIONS
- Capital Equipment Transactions: Will a Desktop Appraisal Work For Me? (Web edition) October 16, 2018.
- Reasons to Hire a Credentialed & Experienced Healthcare FF&E Appraisers, (Web edition) August 10, 2017.
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI | Bachelor of Science in Industrial & Operations Engineering
- Accredited Senior Appraiser (ASA) in Machinery and Technical Specialties, American Society of Appraisers (March 2015)
- Completed the class and exam for:
- American Society of Appraisers’ 30-hour course, ME204 M&E – Advanced Topics and Report Writing (October, 2014)
- American Society of Appraisers’ 30-hour course, ME203 M&E – Advanced Topics and Case Studies (May 2014)
- American Society of Appraisers’ 30-hour course ME202 M&E – Valuation Methodology (February, 2010)
- American Society of Appraisers’ 30-hour course ME201 Intro to M&E Valuation (January, 2007)
- American Society of Appraisers (ASA)
PRIOR PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- BDO USA, LLP | Senior Associate
- KPMG, LLP | Manager
- Duff & Phelps, Inc. | Senior Associate
Author: David W. Sands, CVA Download the PDFThe Department of Health and Human Services’ Office of Inspector General (OIG) recently released a Special Fraud Alert aimed at pharmaceutical and device companies that use speaker programs to compensate physicians and...
Author: Fred M. Lara, CFA, ASA, CVA Download the PDFOn April 29, 2021, the Office of Inspector General (the “OIG”) posted Advisory Opinion No. 21-02, which addressed a request from a health system and management company (the “Requestors”) for review of a proposed...
HealthCare Appraisers Releases 2021 ASC Valuation and Benchmarking Surveys – Timely Insight into the Trends and Forces Shaping the ASC Industry
BOCA RATON, Fla., May 6th – HealthCare Appraisers, a leading healthcare valuation and advisory firm with offices nationwide, released its comprehensive 2021 Ambulatory Surgery Center (ASC) Valuation and Benchmarking Surveys. Research from these surveys reveal data...
HealthCare Appraisers' clients, please contact your representative for a complimentary copy of the 2021 ASC Valuation and Benchmarking Surveys. These surveys have become widely-utilized and valuable industry resources over the years, and we hope you enjoy the...
Authors: Daniel I. Levin, CFA, ASA and Nicholas J. Janiga, ASA Download the PDFThe imaging market in the United States is estimated to generate more than $100 billion annually with radiology practices and imaging centers accounting for approximately $19 billion...
HealthCare Appraiser's Partner, Andrea M. Ferrari, JD, MPH will co-present The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Year: How Did We Do and Where do We Go From Here? Understanding the Strides and Obstacles to Diversity and Inclusion Through the Lens of COVID....