Jeffrey Doyle, ASA
Jeffrey Doyle is a Director in the Detroit office.
Doyle has eleven years of fixed asset valuation experience. He focuses on the valuation of equipment associated with various types of healthcare facilities including hospitals, family care, OB/GYN, endocrinology, urology, oncology, orthopedic, physical therapy, and ophthalmology physician practices, general and specialty surgical centers, laboratory, and multi-modality imaging centers.
Prior to joining HealthCare Appraisers, Doyle served as a Senior Associate at BDO USA LLP’s Valuation Advisors Fixed Asset Group in Chicago, Illinois. He also has served as a Manager at KPMG LLP’s Economic Valuation Services Group in Detroit, Michigan and as a Senior Associate at Duff & Phelps LLC in Novi, Michigan, where he managed and performed fixed asset valuations for financial reporting purposes, property tax, and lease transactions in a variety of different industries.
Doyle is an Accredited Senior Appraiser (ASA) in Machinery and Technical Specialties and holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Industrial and Operations Engineering from the University of Michigan, College of Engineering.
- Capital Assets Valuation
PUBLICATIONS AND PRESENTATIONS
- The Role of Ambulatory Surgery Centers in the COVID-19 Pandemic, FMVantage Point (Web Edition), April 3, 2020
- Appraising Linear Accelerators, co-authored with Jeffrey F. Doyle, ASA, Director, HealthCare Appraisers, Inc., FMVantage Point, HealthCare Appraisers, Inc., July 2019.
- Capital Equipment Transactions: Will a Desktop Appraisal Work For Me? (Web edition) October 16, 2018.
- Reasons to Hire a Credentialed & Experienced Healthcare FF&E Appraisers, (Web edition) August 10, 2017.
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI | Bachelor of Science in Industrial & Operations Engineering
- Accredited Senior Appraiser (ASA) in Machinery and Technical Specialties, American Society of Appraisers (March 2015)
- Completed the class and exam for:
- American Society of Appraisers’ 30-hour course, ME204 M&E – Advanced Topics and Report Writing (October, 2014)
- American Society of Appraisers’ 30-hour course, ME203 M&E – Advanced Topics and Case Studies (May 2014)
- American Society of Appraisers’ 30-hour course ME202 M&E – Valuation Methodology (February, 2010)
- American Society of Appraisers’ 30-hour course ME201 Intro to M&E Valuation (January, 2007)
- American Society of Appraisers (ASA)
PRIOR PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- BDO USA, LLP | Senior Associate
- KPMG, LLP | Manager
- Duff & Phelps, Inc. | Senior Associate
Authors: Andrew Worthington and James R. Hills, CPA/ABV Download the PDFORIGINALLY PUBLISHED BY THE AMERICAN ASSOCIATION OF PROVIDER COMPENSATION PROFESSIONALS HOSPITAL-BASED CARE Due to requirements set forth by the Emergency Medical Treatment and Labor ACT...
Authors: Erica Jacobovitz, JD, and Kevin Obletz, JD, CVA Download the PDFThe Medicare Physician Fee Schedule (MPFS) has long provided a uniform, consistent schedule for determining the payment rates for individual physician services. The MPFS is regularly updated by...
Authors: Daniel I. Levin, CFA, ASA and Nicholas J. Janiga, ASA Download the PDFIn June of 2022, Dan Levin and Nick Janiga attended the Home Care Innovation and Investment Conference in Chicago where we met with and heard from operators and investors in the home care...
Authors: Gavin Heckman, MBA, MSBA and James R. Hills, CPA/ABV Download the PDF OVERVIEW On November 2, 2021, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) published the 2022 Medicare Physician Fee Schedule (MPFS) final rule (the “2022 Rule”), which included...
BOCA RATON, Fla., July 26, 2022 – HealthCare Appraisers has promoted the following employee-owners to Directors within the organization: Alyse Bentz, JD, MPH Gavin Heckman, MBA, MSBA Elizabeth Neiberg, JD “On behalf of the company, congratulations to these three...
HealthCare Appraisers is a proud Platinum Sponsor. HealthCare Appraisers' Director Elizabeth Neiberg, JD is presenting in the panel session on Thursday, September 29 from 8:00 a.m. – 9:15 a.m. titled “Physician Compensation – The Enforcement Trend That Never Seems to...
October 9-12, 2022 | Boston Convention and Exhibition Center, MA HealthCare Appraisers will be exhibiting in booth #817. WHERE MEDICAL PRACTICE PROFESSIONALS SEEKING EXCELLENCE THRIVE. WELCOME TO MEDICAL PRACTICE EXCELLENCE: LEADERS CONFERENCE. WHAT IS MPE: LEADERS...
October 12-14, 2022 | The Ritz-Carlton Reynolds, Lake Oconee HealthCare Appraisers is a proud bronze sponsor of the conference. Each year, the Georgia Alliance of Community Hospitals brings together its membership of not-for-profit and community hospitals from across...