Jeffrey Doyle, ASA
Jeffrey Doyle is a Director in the Detroit office.
Doyle has eleven years of fixed asset valuation experience. He focuses on the valuation of equipment associated with various types of healthcare facilities including hospitals, family care, OB/GYN, endocrinology, urology, oncology, orthopedic, physical therapy, and ophthalmology physician practices, general and specialty surgical centers, laboratory, and multi-modality imaging centers.
Prior to joining HealthCare Appraisers, Doyle served as a Senior Associate at BDO USA LLP’s Valuation Advisors Fixed Asset Group in Chicago, Illinois. He also has served as a Manager at KPMG LLP’s Economic Valuation Services Group in Detroit, Michigan and as a Senior Associate at Duff & Phelps LLC in Novi, Michigan, where he managed and performed fixed asset valuations for financial reporting purposes, property tax, and lease transactions in a variety of different industries.
Doyle is an Accredited Senior Appraiser (ASA) in Machinery and Technical Specialties and holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Industrial and Operations Engineering from the University of Michigan, College of Engineering.
- Capital Assets Valuation
PUBLICATIONS AND PRESENTATIONS
- Capital Equipment Transactions: Will a Desktop Appraisal Work For Me? (Web edition) October 16, 2018.
- Reasons to Hire a Credentialed & Experienced Healthcare FF&E Appraisers, (Web edition) August 10, 2017.
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI | Bachelor of Science in Industrial & Operations Engineering
- Accredited Senior Appraiser (ASA) in Machinery and Technical Specialties, American Society of Appraisers (March 2015)
- Completed the class and exam for:
- American Society of Appraisers’ 30-hour course, ME204 M&E – Advanced Topics and Report Writing (October, 2014)
- American Society of Appraisers’ 30-hour course, ME203 M&E – Advanced Topics and Case Studies (May 2014)
- American Society of Appraisers’ 30-hour course ME202 M&E – Valuation Methodology (February, 2010)
- American Society of Appraisers’ 30-hour course ME201 Intro to M&E Valuation (January, 2007)
- American Society of Appraisers (ASA)
PRIOR PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- BDO USA, LLP | Senior Associate
- KPMG, LLP | Manager
- Duff & Phelps, Inc. | Senior Associate
Mandated Hospital Disclosure of Negotiated Rates and Its Potential Impact on Fair Market Value (FMV) Analyses – Part Two
Authors: Erica Jacobovits, JD, and Kevin Obletz, JD Download the PDFMandated Hospital Disclosure of Negotiated Rates and Its Potential Impact on Fair Market Value (FMV) Analyses - Part One On February 3, 2021, HealthCare Appraisers published an article detailing the...
Authors: Luis A. Argueso, Jim D. Carr, ASA, MBA and Andrew L. Worthington Download the PDF INTRODUCTION TO HOSPITAL-BASED CLINICAL COVERAGE ARRANGEMENTS The Affordable Care Act has significantly altered the alignment between hospitals and clinical providers....
HealthCare Appraisers, Inc. Releases New Publication – 2021 Review and Benchmarking Guide: Trends and Data Insights for Hospital-Based Clinical Coverage Arrangements
BOCA RATON, Fla., March 10th – HealthCare Appraisers, Inc., a leading healthcare valuation and advisory firm with offices nationwide, has released its new publication, 2021 Review and Benchmarking Guide: Trends and Data Insights for Hospital-Based Clinical Coverage...
2021 Review and Benchmarking Guide: Trends and Data Insights for Hospital-Based Clinical Coverage Arrangements
HealthCare Appraisers is pleased to present its 2021 Review and Benchmarking Guide of hospital-based clinical coverage arrangement trends, statistics, and insights. From 2017 through 2019, we have captured data from over one thousand analyses performed on behalf of...
Authors: Jim Carr, ASA, MBA and Andrew Worthington Download the PDF HOSPITAL-BASED CLINICAL COVERAGE ARRANGEMENTS Often, hospitals and health systems do not wish to incur the administrative burden involved in employing the clinical resources needed to cover their...
A live webinar featuring HealthCare Appraisers' Partner Luis A. Argueso. Tuesday, April 27, 2021 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m EST The COVID-19 pandemic has accelerated provider and patient adoption of telemedicine. By one measure, the volume of telemedicine visits covered by...