Jeffrey Doyle, ASA
Jeffrey Doyle is a Director in the Detroit office.
Doyle has eleven years of fixed asset valuation experience. He focuses on the valuation of equipment associated with various types of healthcare facilities including hospitals, family care, OB/GYN, endocrinology, urology, oncology, orthopedic, physical therapy, and ophthalmology physician practices, general and specialty surgical centers, laboratory, and multi-modality imaging centers.
Prior to joining HealthCare Appraisers, Doyle served as a Senior Associate at BDO USA LLP’s Valuation Advisors Fixed Asset Group in Chicago, Illinois. He also has served as a Manager at KPMG LLP’s Economic Valuation Services Group in Detroit, Michigan and as a Senior Associate at Duff & Phelps LLC in Novi, Michigan, where he managed and performed fixed asset valuations for financial reporting purposes, property tax, and lease transactions in a variety of different industries.
Doyle is an Accredited Senior Appraiser (ASA) in Machinery and Technical Specialties and holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Industrial and Operations Engineering from the University of Michigan, College of Engineering.
- Capital Assets Valuation
PUBLICATIONS AND PRESENTATIONS
- Capital Equipment Transactions: Will a Desktop Appraisal Work For Me? (Web edition) October 16, 2018.
- Reasons to Hire a Credentialed & Experienced Healthcare FF&E Appraisers, (Web edition) August 10, 2017.
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI | Bachelor of Science in Industrial & Operations Engineering
- Accredited Senior Appraiser (ASA) in Machinery and Technical Specialties, American Society of Appraisers (March 2015)
- Completed the class and exam for:
- American Society of Appraisers’ 30-hour course, ME204 M&E – Advanced Topics and Report Writing (October, 2014)
- American Society of Appraisers’ 30-hour course, ME203 M&E – Advanced Topics and Case Studies (May 2014)
- American Society of Appraisers’ 30-hour course ME202 M&E – Valuation Methodology (February, 2010)
- American Society of Appraisers’ 30-hour course ME201 Intro to M&E Valuation (January, 2007)
- American Society of Appraisers (ASA)
PRIOR PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- BDO USA, LLP | Senior Associate
- KPMG, LLP | Manager
- Duff & Phelps, Inc. | Senior Associate
HealthCare Appraisers, Inc. Upgrades Automated FMV Solutions™ – Mobile Use and Other Enhancements Now Available
BOCA RATON, Fla., Oct. 19th – HealthCare Appraisers, Inc., a leading healthcare valuation and advisory firm with offices nationwide, has upgraded its premier automated resource, Automated FMV Solutions™, which provides defensible FMV opinions in minutes. All...
Authors: Giulia F. Pace, MBA, CVA; Nicholas J. Janiga, ASA; and David Y. Lo, CFA Download the PDFThe recent COVID-19 pandemic has highlighted the key role of healthcare organizations in helping their communities understand, process and respond to current events. While...
BOCA RATON, Fla., Oct. 10th – HealthCare Appraisers, Inc., a leading healthcare valuation and advisory firm with offices nationwide, has released its new publication, the 2020 Physician Relocation Study. The study provides key trends and data from nearly a decade of...
HealthCare Appraisers is pleased to present its 2020 Physician Relocation Study. This study analyzes the long-term relocation patterns of a large sample of physicians at all stages of their careers. Our firm provides fair market value (FMV) opinions for thousands of...
Author: Nicholas A. Newsad, MHSA Download the PDFThe 2021 Medicare Physician Fee Schedule (MPFS) proposed rule includes recommendations by the Relative Value Scale Update Committee (RUC) to increase the work relative value units (wRVUs) for common evaluation and...
Healthcare Appraisers is proud to serve as a sponsor for the 38th Annual IAHA Health Law Symposium. 2020 has been an unprecedented year in Health Law. IAHA Symposium Chair Nick Brescia, with the support of his Committee, have built a schedule of symposium sessions...
Nov 17 | Webinar: Protect Your Hospital’s Nonprofit Status: Preparing for Local, State and Federal Challenges
A live webinar featuring HealthCare Appraisers' Partner, Sydney Hilzenrath, CEP, CECP and Fitzpatrick Lentz & Bubba, P.C.'s Chair - Corporate, Business & Banking Group, Marie K. McConnell. Tuesday, November 17, 2020 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. EDT (Seeking CLE...