Jeffrey Doyle, ASA
Jeffrey Doyle is a Director in the Detroit office.
Doyle has eleven years of fixed asset valuation experience. He focuses on the valuation of equipment associated with various types of healthcare facilities including hospitals, family care, OB/GYN, endocrinology, urology, oncology, orthopedic, physical therapy, and ophthalmology physician practices, general and specialty surgical centers, laboratory, and multi-modality imaging centers.
Prior to joining HealthCare Appraisers, Doyle served as a Senior Associate at BDO USA LLP’s Valuation Advisors Fixed Asset Group in Chicago, Illinois. He also has served as a Manager at KPMG LLP’s Economic Valuation Services Group in Detroit, Michigan and as a Senior Associate at Duff & Phelps LLC in Novi, Michigan, where he managed and performed fixed asset valuations for financial reporting purposes, property tax, and lease transactions in a variety of different industries.
Doyle is an Accredited Senior Appraiser (ASA) in Machinery and Technical Specialties and holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Industrial and Operations Engineering from the University of Michigan, College of Engineering.
- Capital Assets Valuation
PUBLICATIONS AND PRESENTATIONS
- Capital Equipment Transactions: Will a Desktop Appraisal Work For Me? (Web edition) October 16, 2018.
- Reasons to Hire a Credentialed & Experienced Healthcare FF&E Appraisers, (Web edition) August 10, 2017.
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI | Bachelor of Science in Industrial & Operations Engineering
- Accredited Senior Appraiser (ASA) in Machinery and Technical Specialties, American Society of Appraisers (March 2015)
- Completed the class and exam for:
- American Society of Appraisers’ 30-hour course, ME204 M&E – Advanced Topics and Report Writing (October, 2014)
- American Society of Appraisers’ 30-hour course, ME203 M&E – Advanced Topics and Case Studies (May 2014)
- American Society of Appraisers’ 30-hour course ME202 M&E – Valuation Methodology (February, 2010)
- American Society of Appraisers’ 30-hour course ME201 Intro to M&E Valuation (January, 2007)
- American Society of Appraisers (ASA)
PRIOR PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- BDO USA, LLP | Senior Associate
- KPMG, LLP | Manager
- Duff & Phelps, Inc. | Senior Associate
Authors: Nicholas J. Janiga, ASA, Matthew J. Muller, ASA, and Daniel I. Levin, CFA, ASA Download the PDF As with all sectors of healthcare, the lab industry has been dramatically impacted by COVID-19. In addition to COVID-19, the industry is dealing with reimbursement...
HealthCare Appraisers, Inc. Releases New Publication – Medical Office Fundamentals Report: 2020 Year-End Review
BOCA RATON, Fla., Dec. 10th – HealthCare Appraisers, Inc., a leading healthcare valuation and advisory firm with offices nationwide, has released its new publication, the Medical Office Fundamentals Report: 2020 Year-End Review. This publication explores and...
HealthCare Appraisers is pleased to present its Medical Office Fundamentals Report: 2020 Year-End Review. This report is the product of discussions with numerous lenders, real estate brokers, investment bankers and various other medical office entities, on subjects...
THE LONG-AWAITED NEW STARK AND ANTIKICKBACK RULES: New Definitions for Commercially Reasonable, Fair Market Value and Taking into Account Volume or Value of Referrals
Authors: Andrea M. Ferrari, JD, MPH Download the PDFWHAT DO THEY MEAN FOR PHYSICIAN COMPENSATION? On November 20, the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) released its long-awaited new Physician Self-Referral Law (Stark Law) Final Rule, culminating its...
Authors: Nicholas A. Newsad, MHSA Download the PDF The 2021 Medicare Physician Fee Schedule (MPFS) final rule includes recommendations by the Relative Value Scale Update Committee (RUC) to increase the work relative value units (wRVUs) for common evaluation and...
Healthcare Appraisers' Partner Andrea, M. Ferrari, JD, MPH, will be speaking at the AHLA Virtual Physicians and Hospitals Law Insitute Friday, February 12th from 12:15 - 1:15 PM EST. Fair Market Value in Health Care–The Eighth Annual Year in Review: A New Stark-ly...