Jeffrey Doyle, ASA
Phone: (847) 380-1256
Fax: (877) 443-2525
Jeffrey Doyle is a Director in the Detroit office.
Doyle has eleven years of fixed asset valuation experience. He focuses on the valuation of equipment associated with various types of healthcare facilities including hospitals, family care, OB/GYN, endocrinology, urology, oncology, orthopedic, physical therapy, and ophthalmology physician practices, general and specialty surgical centers, laboratory, and multi-modality imaging centers.
Prior to joining HealthCare Appraisers, Doyle served as a Senior Associate at BDO USA LLP’s Valuation Advisors Fixed Asset Group in Chicago, Illinois. He also has served as a Manager at KPMG LLP’s Economic Valuation Services Group in Detroit, Michigan and as a Senior Associate at Duff & Phelps LLC in Novi, Michigan, where he managed and performed fixed asset valuations for financial reporting purposes, property tax, and lease transactions in a variety of different industries.
Doyle is an Accredited Senior Appraiser (ASA) in Machinery and Technical Specialties and holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Industrial and Operations Engineering from the University of Michigan, College of Engineering.
- Capital Assets Valuation
PUBLICATIONS AND PRESENTATIONS
- Valuation of Linear Accelerators, co-authored with Kirsten Hodges, ASA, February 1, 2023
- Valuation of Proton Therapy Systems, co-authored with Kirsten Hodges, ASA, January, 31, 2023
- The Role of Ambulatory Surgery Centers in the COVID-19 Pandemic, FMVantage Point (Web Edition), April 3, 2020
- Appraising Linear Accelerators, co-authored with Jeffrey F. Doyle, ASA, Director, HealthCare Appraisers, Inc., FMVantage Point, HealthCare Appraisers, Inc., July 2019.
- Capital Equipment Transactions: Will a Desktop Appraisal Work For Me? (Web edition) October 16, 2018.
- Reasons to Hire a Credentialed & Experienced Healthcare FF&E Appraisers, (Web edition) August 10, 2017.
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI | Bachelor of Science in Industrial & Operations Engineering
- Accredited Senior Appraiser (ASA) in Machinery and Technical Specialties, American Society of Appraisers (March 2015)
- Completed the class and exam for:
- American Society of Appraisers’ 30-hour course, ME204 M&E – Advanced Topics and Report Writing (October, 2014)
- American Society of Appraisers’ 30-hour course, ME203 M&E – Advanced Topics and Case Studies (May 2014)
- American Society of Appraisers’ 30-hour course ME202 M&E – Valuation Methodology (February, 2010)
- American Society of Appraisers’ 30-hour course ME201 Intro to M&E Valuation (January, 2007)
- American Society of Appraisers (ASA)
PRIOR PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- BDO USA, LLP | Senior Associate
- KPMG, LLP | Manager
- Duff & Phelps, Inc. | Senior Associate
HealthCare Appraisers Announces Expansion of Automated FMV Solutions™ Suite
Seven New Web-Based Applications Now Available BOCA RATON, Fla., May 17, 2023 – HealthCare Appraisers, a premier, national healthcare valuation and advisory firm, has released seven new, custom fair market value (FMV) calculators, making the company’s pioneering...
ASC Valuation, Transaction, and Industry Trends in 2023
Authors: Matthew J. Muller, ASA, Benjamin Cloutier, and Nicholas J. Janiga, ASA Download the PDF ASC VALUATION, TRANSACTION, AND INDUSTRY TRENDS IN 2023 The ambulatory surgery center (ASC) sector has been an attractive one for healthcare investors in recent years....
Ensuring Compliance Post COVID-19
Authors: Kevin Obletz, JD, CVA and Alyse Bentz, JD, MPHOverview On May 11, 2023, the federal Public Health Emergency (“PHE”) waivers put in place three years ago will expire. These waivers, enacted pursuant to Section 1135 of the Social Security Act, 42 USC § 1320b-5,...
Surgical Tools of the Trade: Derivatives in Healthcare Transactions
Authors: Jordan A Zoeller, MAcc, CFA and Nicholas J. Janiga, ASA Download the PDFWhile equity interest transactions and outright acquisitions are the most common pathways to acquiring a desirable healthcare business or asset, many healthcare businesses are approaching...
Industry Outlook: Orthopedic Practices and Ancillary Services
Authors: Daniel I. Levin, CFA, ASA and Nicholas J. Janiga, ASA Download the PDFOrthopedic practices have long generated interest from outside buyers, including hospitals and health systems, and more recently, private equity firms. There are many rationales and factors...
Jun 12 | SSM Health Foundation Open
June 12, 2023 | Norwood Hills Country Club HealthCare Appraisers is a proud event supporter. Join us for a day of golf and supporting local health care initiatives while connecting with corporate community members. Register a team or become a sponsor now for the 8th...
June 13-14 | Hi2 Conference
HealthCare Appraisers Partner Nicholas J. Janiga, ASA and Director Daniel I. Levin, CFA, ASA will be attending. Home Care Innovation + Investment Conference (HI2) . “H.I. Squared” is where providers of home health, personal care and hospice come to buy, sell, procure...
Jun 14-17 | 2023 TBA Conference
HealthCare Appraisers Manager Alex Houston and Director Nicole M. Jacobsen will be attending. Join your colleagues for the 2023 TBA Annual Convention in Knoxville, TN - June 14-17. On the conference website, find full information on registration and programming. Learn...
Jun 15-17 | Becker’s 20th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC + The Future of Spine Conference
HealthCare Appraisers Director Matthew J. Muller and Senior Associate Bobby Van Dusen will be attending. Spine and orthopedics are thriving in ASCs. The confluence of exciting new technology, payment trends and outpatient migration of surgical procedures during the...