Hunter M. Outcalt, MTX, CPA/ABV
Address: 2101 NW Corporate Blvd.,
Boca Raton, FL 33431
Phone: (561) 330-3488
Fax: (561) 330-3266
Hunter Outcalt is a Partner in the Boca Raton office.
Outcalt specializes in business valuation, intellectual property valuation, and transaction consulting services. His experience includes working with healthcare organizations, attorneys, administrators, providers, developers, consultants, bankers, and private equity groups to assist with a variety of transactions in the healthcare industry. Prior to joining HealthCare Appraisers, he was an associate with Deloitte and Touche.
Outcalt is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) licensed in the State of Florida and holds the Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV) certification from the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA). He holds a Master of Taxation from Florida Atlantic University and a Bachelor of Science in Accounting from the Fisher School of Accounting at the University of Florida.
- Business Valuation
PUBLICATIONS AND PRESENTATIONS
- HealthCare Appraisers’ 2019 ASC Valuation Survey, co-author and editor, May, 2019.
- Presentation – 10 Common Mistakes in Valuing ASCs, Becker’s ASC 24th Annual Meeting, Chicago, IL, October 18-20, 2018.
- Pathways to Success: Proposed Changes to the Medicare Shared Savings Program May Impact ACO Enterprise Valuations, with Jarrod Barraza, FMVantagePoint (Web Edition), September 25, 2018.
- 2017 and expected future ASC trends, featured expert, Becker’s ASC Review (Web Edition), June 1, 2018.
- HealthCare Appraisers’ 2018 ASC Valuation Survey, co-author and editor, May, 2018.
- Presentation – 10 Common Mistakes in Valuing ASCs, Becker’s 15th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference + The Future of Spine, June 22-24, 2017, Chicago, IL.
- What is the Value of Your Practice?, with John Hakanson, Florida Doctor, Spring 2017 Issue.
- ASC Valuation Trends and Developments, with John Hakanson, EndoEconomics, Spring/Summer 2017 Issue, April 23, 2017.
- Presentation – Applications of Valuation in Healthcare, with John Hakanson, Guest Lecture, University of Miami School of Business Administration, Miami, FL, April 6, 2017.
- ASC ownership trends in 2017: More complex joint venture deals, featured expert, Becker’s Hospital Review (Web Edition), March 21, 2017.
- Earning Higher Multiples Past Financials, featured expert, The Ambulatory M&A Advisor, Nov. 13, 2015.
- What to Look for Beyond EBITDA, featured expert, The Ambulatory M&A Advisor, September 16, 2015.
- Florida Atlantic University | Boca Raton, FL | Master of Taxation
- Fisher School of Accounting, University of Florida | Gainesville, FL | Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant – licensed in Florida
- Accredited in Business Valuation – American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
PRIOR PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- Deloitte & Touche, LLP | Boca Raton, FL | Associate