Brandon J. “B.J.” Billeaudeau, MPA
B.J. Billeaudeau is a Manager in the Baton Rouge office.
Billeaudeau’s practice at HealthCare Appraisers focuses primarily on the analysis of healthcare provider compensation and business transactions with Stark, Anti-Kickback or other federal or state regulatory implications, including IRS private inurement and corporate practice of medicine. Prior to joining HealthCare Appraisers, he served as the first administrative leader of the clinical oncology service line for Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center in Baton Rouge, where he oversaw management of clinical operations and business processes for six outpatient infusion departments and five physician practices. While his valuation expertise relates to transactions within the oncological arena, he is routinely involved in compensation valuation for all other medical and surgical specialties.
Billeaudeau earned a Master of Public Administration, in Healthcare Administration and a Bachelor of Science in Economics from Louisiana State University.
- Compensation Valuation
PUBLICATIONS AND PRESENTATIONS
- Trends in Dental Practice Management: Dental Support Organizations (co-author with C.J. Laird, MEd) September 2019.
- Louisiana State University, E.J. Ourso College of Business, Master of Public Administration, Healthcare Administration
- Louisiana State University, E.J. Ourso College of Business, Bachelor of Science in Economics
PRIOR PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- Director of Clinical Oncology, Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center, Baton Rouge, LA
- Clinical Oncology Project Manager, Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center, Baton Rouge, LA
- Director of Revenue Cycle, Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center, Baton Rouge, LA