Alyse Bentz, JD, MPH Manager
Alyse Bentz is a Manager in the Boca Raton office.
Bentz’s practice at HealthCare Appraisers focuses on the valuation and analysis of healthcare provider compensation arrangements.
She received a Juris Doctor from Washington University School of Law and holds a Master in Public Health from Washington University in St. Louis and a Bachelor’s degree in History from the University of Chicago. Bentz is a member of the American Health Lawyers Association and the American College of Legal Medicine.
- Compensation Valuation
- Washington University School of Law, St. Louis, MO, Juris Doctor
- Washington University in St. Louis, St. Louis, MO, Master of Public Health
- University of Chicago, Bachelor of Arts in History
- Member of the state bar: Florida
- Florida Bar, Health Law Section
- American Health Lawyers Association (AHLA)
- American College of Legal Medicine
PRIOR PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital Office of the General Counsel, Memphis, TN, Legal Intern
- University of Chicago Retinal Genomics Lab, Chicago, IL, Research Assistant