Alyse Bentz, JD, MPH
Alyse Bentz is a Manager in the Boca Raton office.
Bentz’s practice at HealthCare Appraisers focuses on the valuation and analysis of healthcare provider compensation arrangements.
She received a Juris Doctor from Washington University School of Law and holds a Master in Public Health from Washington University in St. Louis and a Bachelor’s degree in History from the University of Chicago. Bentz is a member of the American Health Lawyers Association and the American College of Legal Medicine.
- Compensation Valuation
PUBLICATIONS AND PRESENTATIONS
- Hospice Tenancy and Inpatient Services Arrangements – Opportunities and Risks, co-authored with Kevin Obletz, JD, August 18, 2020
- Washington University School of Law, St. Louis, MO, Juris Doctor
- Washington University in St. Louis, St. Louis, MO, Master of Public Health
- University of Chicago, Bachelor of Arts in History
- Member of the state bar: Florida
- Florida Bar, Health Law Section
- American Health Lawyers Association (AHLA)
- American College of Legal Medicine
PRIOR PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital Office of the General Counsel, Memphis, TN, Legal Intern
- University of Chicago Retinal Genomics Lab, Chicago, IL, Research Assistant
Authors: Matthew J. Muller, ASA and Nicholas J. Janiga, ASA Download the PDFThe urgent care sector has been a quickly growing segment of the healthcare industry over the last several years, and HealthCare Appraisers has observed growth in transactions in this highly...
Authors: Nicholas A. Newsad, MHSA Download the PDF OVERVIEW Chief Medical Officers (CMOs) play a critical role in the success of healthcare organizations, tasked with standards of care, quality improvement, and medical staff affairs. Accordingly, CMOs often rank...
Authors: Erica Jacobovits, JD and Kevin Obletz, JD Download the PDF In the aftermath of the determination by the Secretary of Health and Human Services, Alex M. Azar II (the “Secretary”), that COVID-19 represents a public health emergency, the Centers for Medicare...
Authors: Kevin Obletz, JD and Alyse Bentz, JD, MPH Download the PDF INTRODUCTION Prior to the COVID-19 pandemic, many hospitals had begun to expand their outpatient service offerings, as a result of an increasing number of unoccupied inpatient beds. Furthermore,...
Authors: William G. Kaufmann, JD/MBA, David Sands, ASA and Fred Lara, CFA, ASA, CVA Download the PDFIn forming and evaluating management agreements, hospital operators and counsels alike can have varying expectations as to the nature, structure and value of these...
Healthcare Appraisers is proud to serve as the Program Sponsor for the AHLA Fraud and Compliance Forum. This program brings together legal counsel, compliance officers, and government representatives for an invaluable learning and networking opportunity. This program...
HealthCare Appraisers will serve as a Platinum Sponsor for the 32nd Annual Health Law Forum. This forum will take place virtually via live webcast. Recognized as one of the premier health law programs in the country, this annual forum addresses key issues impacting...