Sydney Hilzenrath, CEP, CECP
Sydney Hilzenrath is a Partner in the Philadelphia office.
Hilzenrath assists clients in evaluating the appropriateness and enhancing the effectiveness of compensation programs in the context of organization strategy, emerging trends of corporate governance and the perspectives of stakeholders, investors and proxy advisors. Her consulting experience covers a broad range of for- and not-for-profit organizations including healthcare, biopharmaceuticals, insurance (property & casualty and healthcare), consumer products, retail, industrial manufacturing, transportation, and utilities. Hilzenrath has over 14 years of consulting experience specializing in executive and board compensation, and her areas of expertise include Executive and Board of Directors compensation benchmarking, short-term and long-term incentive plan design, pay-for-performance alignment, employment and severance agreement evaluation and design, and special pay arrangements. Prior to joining HealthCare Appraisers, Ms. Hilzenrath was a consultant in Korn Ferry’s Executive Pay & Governance practice.
- Executive Compensation and Governance
PUBLICATIONS & PRESENTATIONS
- Measuring Success in a Crisis, co-authored with Tyler Peltz, Jun 25, 2020
- Why Titles Should Matter to Organizations, Board Thinking, May 21, 2020
- How the COVID-19 Stimulus Bill is Affecting Executive Pay, Apr 2, 2020
- What the New Stimulus Bill Means for Funding of Healthcare Providers, co-authored with Luis A. Argueso and Parker Prestegard, Mar 31, 2020
- Nonprofit Status Challenges, co-authored with William G. Kaufmann, JD/MBA and Fred Lara, CFA, ASA, CVA, Feb 12, 2020
- Good Governance: Establishing the Right Foundation, December 4, 2019
- What Tax-Exempt Organizations Need to Know About Executive Compensation, October 25, 2019
- University of Pennsylvania, B.A. in Psychology
- University of Pennsylvania, B.A. in Spanish
- Certified Equity Professional (CEP)
- Certified Executive Compensation Professional (CECP)
- National Association of Stock Plan Professionals (NASPP)
PRIOR PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- Consultant – Korn Ferry’s Executive Pay & Governance Practice
Authors: William G. Kaufmann, JD/MBA, David Sands, ASA and Fred Lara, CFA, ASA, CVA Download the PDFIn forming and evaluating management agreements, hospital operators and counsels alike can have varying expectations as to the nature, structure and value of these...
BOCA RATON, Fla., Aug. 6th – HealthCare Appraisers, Inc., a leading healthcare valuation firm with offices nationwide, released its new publication, A Comprehensive Guide to Pathology Arrangements. The guide provides an overview of key concepts and terminology used in...
HealthCare Appraisers is pleased to present its Comprehensive Guide to Pathology Arrangements. This guide provides an overview of key concepts and terminology used in pathology as well as a more in-depth description of the most common pathology service arrangements we...
Authors: Daniel I. Levin, CFA, ASA and Nicholas J. Janiga, ASA Download the PDF The imaging market in the United States is estimated to generate more than $100 billion annually with radiology practices and imaging centers accounting for approximately $19 billion...
Featuring HealthCare Appraisers' Andrea M. Ferrari, JD, MPH Time: 90 minutesSession Format: On Demand RecordingCLE Credit Available: No Recently the government issued blanket Stark waivers and Anti-Kickback guidance related to COVID-19 physician arrangements. This...
Legal and Regulatory Issues for CINs, Organizational Structure, Governance, and More A live 90-minute CLE webinar with interactive Q&A featuring HealthCare Appraisers' Andrea M. Ferrari, JD, MPH. Tuesday, August 18, 2020 1:00pm-2:30pm EDT, 10:00am-11:30am PDT This...
Healthcare Appraisers is proud to serve as the Program Sponsor for the AHLA Fraud and Compliance Forum. This program brings together legal counsel, compliance officers, and government representatives for an invaluable learning and networking opportunity. This program...
HEALTHCARE APPRAISERS WILL BE IN ATTENDANCE AT: November 2-4 | San Diego, CA SMART STRATEGIES FOR FUTURE SUCCESS Knowing what's on the horizon in healthcare real estate is essential for pursuing a sound, profitable strategy. You need the latest information to stay...