Sydney Hilzenrath, CEP, CECP
Sydney Hilzenrath is a Partner in the Philadelphia office.
Hilzenrath assists clients in evaluating the appropriateness and enhancing the effectiveness of compensation programs in the context of organization strategy, emerging trends of corporate governance and the perspectives of stakeholders, investors and proxy advisors. Her consulting experience covers a broad range of for- and not-for-profit organizations including healthcare, biopharmaceuticals, insurance (property & casualty and healthcare), consumer products, retail, industrial manufacturing, transportation, and utilities. Hilzenrath has over 14 years of consulting experience specializing in executive and board compensation, and her areas of expertise include Executive and Board of Directors compensation benchmarking, short-term and long-term incentive plan design, pay-for-performance alignment, employment and severance agreement evaluation and design, and special pay arrangements. Prior to joining HealthCare Appraisers, Ms. Hilzenrath was a consultant in Korn Ferry’s Executive Pay & Governance practice.
- Executive Compensation and Governance
- University of Pennsylvania, B.A. in Psychology
- University of Pennsylvania, B.A. in Spanish
- Certified Equity Professional (CEP)
- Certified Executive Compensation Professional (CECP)
- National Association of Stock Plan Professionals (NASPP)
- Consultant – Korn Ferry’s Executive Pay & Governance Practice