HealthCare Appraisers will be exhibiting at the conference.
Date: Sunday, May 1 – Tuesday, May 3, 2022
ATA2022 – ATA’s 26th Annual Conference & Expo – is the world’s largest telehealth innovation event. It’s where providers, technology developers, business professionals and leaders from across the healthcare sector convene to have an in-depth, thoughtful, critical discussion about the future of health.
ATA2022 will explore the virtual health landscape and examine what will be necessary to establish telehealth as a permanent modality in care delivery.
- More than 100 educational sessions and research-based presentations highlighting new frontiers and emerging best practices, the tools and techniques for creating behavior change and patient engagement, and the latest trends driving the industry
- Sought-after industry leaders on the cutting edge, experts and innovators sharing insights and ideas to advance on existing solutions and emerging technologies, new applications and opportunities
- Unique learning modules, peer-to-peer engagement and knowledge sharing with others who face the same challenges
- A bustling expo featuring industry sponsors and exhibitors showcasing the latest industry innovations, technology applications and products that will impact health and wellness
- New resources and knowledge to confidently tackle the most critical issues facing the telehealth industry and advance your career development
Convene with healthcare providers who realize the value of telehealth; the most innovative business professionals, pharma and biotech companies, large consumer organizations and employers and payers who are leveraging virtual care solutions; and investors and entrepreneurs who are creating next generation technologies.
With established roots in telehealth, combined with the vision of today’s most respected thought leaders and the agility to respond to an evolving market, ATA2022 is the premier event for those with a similar mission — to overcome the barriers in order to bring telehealth and virtual care to patients and consumers, where and when they need it.
Join a dynamic and multi-disciplinary community of professionals and leaders from healthcare and technology sectors to learn, innovate, network and return to their organizations with actionable plans and ideas, lasting partnerships and an enhanced view of telehealth.
Join us as we explore how telehealth is transforming the way we deliver care.
For more information and registration, please visit the American Telemedicine Association’s website.