Kevin P. Cassell, ASA
Kevin Cassell is a Manager in the Denver office.
Cassell assists in a wide variety of projects, including the analysis of healthcare provider compensation valuation and business valuation. He received a Bachelor of Business Administration degree in Corporate Finance as well as a Bachelor of Arts degree in German from Colorado State University. He is an Accredited Senior Appraiser (ASA) of the American Society of Appraisers.
- Compensation Valuation
PUBLICATIONS AND PRESENTATIONS
- FMV in Physician Employment and Professional Services Arrangements, co-presented with Nicholas Janiga, Partner, HealthCare Appraisers, Inc., Administrator Support Community for ENT (ASCENT) – Educational Webinar, October 30, 2019
- Demonstrating the Value of Telehealth: Frameworks for Payor-Provider Relationships, co-presented with Luis Argueso, Partner, HealthCare Appraisers, HealthHIV Telehealth Webinar Series, July 24, 2019
- Telemedicine and Its Impact on Appraisals, co-presented with Matthew Muller, Director, HealthCare Appraisers, American Society of Appraisers – Denver Chapter, March 13, 2019
- Webinar – The ABCs of Telemedicine Fair Market Value, co-presented with Luis Argueso, Partner, HealthCare Appraisers, March 7, 2019.
- FMVantage Point: What Not to Do When Structuring Telemedicine Arrangements: Part 2, December 24, 2018
- FMVantage Point: What Not to Do When Structuring Telemedicine Arrangements: Part 1, December 19, 2018
- FMVantage Point: Impact of Proposed CMS Changes to Telemedicine Reimbursement, July 25, 2018
- FMV in Physician Employment and Professional Services Arrangements, co-presented with Nicholas Janiga, Partner, HealthCare Appraisers, Inc., Association of Otolaryngology Administrators – Academic Practice Forum Mid-Year Meeting, Miami, FL, February 22, 2018
- Colorado State University | Fort Collins, CO | Bachelor of Business Administration, Corporate Finance Bachelor of Arts, German
- Accredited Senior Appraiser (ASA), American Society of Appraisers (2020) Designation: Business Valuation
- American Telemedicine Association
- American Society of Appraisers (ASA)
PRIOR PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- GCI Management LLC, Denver, CO | Intern Project Manager
- Ray & Heatherman PLLC, Fort Collins, CO | Legal Assistant
Mandated Hospital Disclosure of Negotiated Rates and Its Potential Impact on Fair Market Value (FMV) Analyses – Part Two
Authors: Erica Jacobovits, JD, and Kevin Obletz, JD Download the PDFMandated Hospital Disclosure of Negotiated Rates and Its Potential Impact on Fair Market Value (FMV) Analyses - Part One On February 3, 2021, HealthCare Appraisers published an article detailing the...
Authors: Luis A. Argueso, Jim D. Carr, ASA, MBA and Andrew L. Worthington Download the PDF INTRODUCTION TO HOSPITAL-BASED CLINICAL COVERAGE ARRANGEMENTS The Affordable Care Act has significantly altered the alignment between hospitals and clinical providers....
HealthCare Appraisers, Inc. Releases New Publication – 2021 Review and Benchmarking Guide: Trends and Data Insights for Hospital-Based Clinical Coverage Arrangements
BOCA RATON, Fla., March 10th – HealthCare Appraisers, Inc., a leading healthcare valuation and advisory firm with offices nationwide, has released its new publication, 2021 Review and Benchmarking Guide: Trends and Data Insights for Hospital-Based Clinical Coverage...
2021 Review and Benchmarking Guide: Trends and Data Insights for Hospital-Based Clinical Coverage Arrangements
HealthCare Appraisers is pleased to present its 2021 Review and Benchmarking Guide of hospital-based clinical coverage arrangement trends, statistics, and insights. From 2017 through 2019, we have captured data from over one thousand analyses performed on behalf of...
Authors: Jim Carr, ASA, MBA and Andrew Worthington Download the PDF HOSPITAL-BASED CLINICAL COVERAGE ARRANGEMENTS Often, hospitals and health systems do not wish to incur the administrative burden involved in employing the clinical resources needed to cover their...
A live webinar featuring HealthCare Appraisers' Partner Luis A. Argueso. Tuesday, April 27, 2021 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m EST The COVID-19 pandemic has accelerated provider and patient adoption of telemedicine. By one measure, the volume of telemedicine visits covered by...