Kevin P. Cassell, ASA
Kevin Cassell is a Manager in the Denver office.
Cassell assists in a wide variety of projects, including the analysis of healthcare provider compensation valuation and business valuation. He received a Bachelor of Business Administration degree in Corporate Finance as well as a Bachelor of Arts degree in German from Colorado State University. He is an Accredited Senior Appraiser (ASA) of the American Society of Appraisers.
- Compensation Valuation
PUBLICATIONS AND PRESENTATIONS
- FMV in Physician Employment and Professional Services Arrangements, co-presented with Nicholas Janiga, Partner, HealthCare Appraisers, Inc., Administrator Support Community for ENT (ASCENT) – Educational Webinar, October 30, 2019
- Demonstrating the Value of Telehealth: Frameworks for Payor-Provider Relationships, co-presented with Luis Argueso, Partner, HealthCare Appraisers, HealthHIV Telehealth Webinar Series, July 24, 2019
- Telemedicine and Its Impact on Appraisals, co-presented with Matthew Muller, Director, HealthCare Appraisers, American Society of Appraisers – Denver Chapter, March 13, 2019
- Webinar – The ABCs of Telemedicine Fair Market Value, co-presented with Luis Argueso, Partner, HealthCare Appraisers, March 7, 2019.
- FMVantage Point: What Not to Do When Structuring Telemedicine Arrangements: Part 2, December 24, 2018
- FMVantage Point: What Not to Do When Structuring Telemedicine Arrangements: Part 1, December 19, 2018
- FMVantage Point: Impact of Proposed CMS Changes to Telemedicine Reimbursement, July 25, 2018
- FMV in Physician Employment and Professional Services Arrangements, co-presented with Nicholas Janiga, Partner, HealthCare Appraisers, Inc., Association of Otolaryngology Administrators – Academic Practice Forum Mid-Year Meeting, Miami, FL, February 22, 2018
- Colorado State University | Fort Collins, CO | Bachelor of Business Administration, Corporate Finance Bachelor of Arts, German
- Accredited Senior Appraiser (ASA), American Society of Appraisers (2020) Designation: Business Valuation
- American Telemedicine Association
- American Society of Appraisers (ASA)
PRIOR PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- GCI Management LLC, Denver, CO | Intern Project Manager
- Ray & Heatherman PLLC, Fort Collins, CO | Legal Assistant
BOCA RATON, Fla., Aug. 6th – HealthCare Appraisers, Inc., a leading healthcare valuation firm with offices nationwide, released its new publication, A Comprehensive Guide to Pathology Arrangements. The guide provides an overview of key concepts and terminology used in...
HealthCare Appraisers is pleased to present its Comprehensive Guide to Pathology Arrangements. This guide provides an overview of key concepts and terminology used in pathology as well as a more in-depth description of the most common pathology service arrangements we...
Authors: Daniel I. Levin, CFA, ASA and Nicholas J. Janiga, ASA Download the PDF The imaging market in the United States is estimated to generate more than $100 billion annually with radiology practices and imaging centers accounting for approximately $19 billion...
Featuring HealthCare Appraisers' Andrea M. Ferrari, JD, MPH Time: 90 minutesSession Format: On Demand RecordingCLE Credit Available: No Recently the government issued blanket Stark waivers and Anti-Kickback guidance related to COVID-19 physician arrangements. This...
Authors: Nicholas J. Janiga, ASA; Matthew J. Muller, ASA and Jordan A. Zoeller, MAcc Download the PDFThe Financial Accounting Standards Board (“FASB”) enacted a change in how companies should (or will) record liabilities from operating leases in Accounting Standards...
Legal and Regulatory Issues for CINs, Organizational Structure, Governance, and More A live 90-minute CLE webinar with interactive Q&A featuring HealthCare Appraisers' Andrea M. Ferrari, JD, MPH. Tuesday, August 18, 2020 1:00pm-2:30pm EDT, 10:00am-11:30am PDT This...
Healthcare Appraisers is proud to serve as the Program Sponsor for the AHLA Fraud and Compliance Forum. This program brings together legal counsel, compliance officers, and government representatives for an invaluable learning and networking opportunity. This program...
HEALTHCARE APPRAISERS WILL BE IN ATTENDANCE AT: November 2-4 | San Diego, CA SMART STRATEGIES FOR FUTURE SUCCESS Knowing what's on the horizon in healthcare real estate is essential for pursuing a sound, profitable strategy. You need the latest information to stay...