Kevin P. Cassell, ASA
Kevin Cassell is a Manager in the Denver office.
Cassell assists in a wide variety of projects, including the analysis of healthcare provider compensation valuation and business valuation. He received a Bachelor of Business Administration degree in Corporate Finance as well as a Bachelor of Arts degree in German from Colorado State University. He is an Accredited Senior Appraiser (ASA) of the American Society of Appraisers.
- Compensation Valuation
PUBLICATIONS AND PRESENTATIONS
- FMV in Physician Employment and Professional Services Arrangements, co-presented with Nicholas Janiga, Partner, HealthCare Appraisers, Inc., Administrator Support Community for ENT (ASCENT) – Educational Webinar, October 30, 2019
- Demonstrating the Value of Telehealth: Frameworks for Payor-Provider Relationships, co-presented with Luis Argueso, Partner, HealthCare Appraisers, HealthHIV Telehealth Webinar Series, July 24, 2019
- Telemedicine and Its Impact on Appraisals, co-presented with Matthew Muller, Director, HealthCare Appraisers, American Society of Appraisers – Denver Chapter, March 13, 2019
- Webinar – The ABCs of Telemedicine Fair Market Value, co-presented with Luis Argueso, Partner, HealthCare Appraisers, March 7, 2019.
- FMVantage Point: What Not to Do When Structuring Telemedicine Arrangements: Part 2, December 24, 2018
- FMVantage Point: What Not to Do When Structuring Telemedicine Arrangements: Part 1, December 19, 2018
- FMVantage Point: Impact of Proposed CMS Changes to Telemedicine Reimbursement, July 25, 2018
- FMV in Physician Employment and Professional Services Arrangements, co-presented with Nicholas Janiga, Partner, HealthCare Appraisers, Inc., Association of Otolaryngology Administrators – Academic Practice Forum Mid-Year Meeting, Miami, FL, February 22, 2018
- Colorado State University | Fort Collins, CO | Bachelor of Business Administration, Corporate Finance Bachelor of Arts, German
- Accredited Senior Appraiser (ASA), American Society of Appraisers (2020) Designation: Business Valuation
- American Telemedicine Association
- American Society of Appraisers (ASA)
PRIOR PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- GCI Management LLC, Denver, CO | Intern Project Manager
- Ray & Heatherman PLLC, Fort Collins, CO | Legal Assistant
HealthCare Appraisers, Inc. Upgrades Automated FMV Solutions™ – Mobile Use and Other Enhancements Now Available
BOCA RATON, Fla., Oct. 19th – HealthCare Appraisers, Inc., a leading healthcare valuation and advisory firm with offices nationwide, has upgraded its premier automated resource, Automated FMV Solutions™, which provides defensible FMV opinions in minutes. All...
Authors: Giulia F. Pace, MBA, CVA; Nicholas J. Janiga, ASA; and David Y. Lo, CFA Download the PDFThe recent COVID-19 pandemic has highlighted the key role of healthcare organizations in helping their communities understand, process and respond to current events. While...
BOCA RATON, Fla., Oct. 10th – HealthCare Appraisers, Inc., a leading healthcare valuation and advisory firm with offices nationwide, has released its new publication, the 2020 Physician Relocation Study. The study provides key trends and data from nearly a decade of...
HealthCare Appraisers is pleased to present its 2020 Physician Relocation Study. This study analyzes the long-term relocation patterns of a large sample of physicians at all stages of their careers. Our firm provides fair market value (FMV) opinions for thousands of...
Author: Nicholas A. Newsad, MHSA Download the PDFThe 2021 Medicare Physician Fee Schedule (MPFS) proposed rule includes recommendations by the Relative Value Scale Update Committee (RUC) to increase the work relative value units (wRVUs) for common evaluation and...
Healthcare Appraisers is proud to serve as a sponsor for the 38th Annual IAHA Health Law Symposium. 2020 has been an unprecedented year in Health Law. IAHA Symposium Chair Nick Brescia, with the support of his Committee, have built a schedule of symposium sessions...
Nov 17 | Webinar: Protect Your Hospital’s Nonprofit Status: Preparing for Local, State and Federal Challenges
A live webinar featuring HealthCare Appraisers' Partner, Sydney Hilzenrath, CEP, CECP and Fitzpatrick Lentz & Bubba, P.C.'s Chair - Corporate, Business & Banking Group, Marie K. McConnell. Tuesday, November 17, 2020 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. EDT (Seeking CLE...