Katie McCulloch is a Senior Associate in the Nashville office.
McCulloch’s practice at HealthCare Appraisers focuses on real estate valuation. Prior to joining HealthCare Appraisers, she served as a leasing professional at Cushman & Wakefield in Denver, Colorado and specialized in office leasing, client services, financial analysis, marketing coordination and team operational management.
McCulloch received a Bachelor of Bachelor of Science in Agricultural Business from Colorado State University.
- Real Estate Valuation
- Colorado State University, Fort Collins, CO, Bachelor of Science in Agricultural Business
- Jones Real Estate College, Colorado Springs, CO, Colorado Real Estate Associate Broker License
- 15-Hour Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (April 2017)
- Basic Appraisal Principals (April 2017)
- Basic Appraisal Procedures (April 2017)
- Appraisal Institute – Practicing Affiliate
- Cushman & Wakefield, Denver, CO, Leasing Professional