Julie Miller, JD
Address: 2101 NW Corporate Blvd., Suite 400
Boca Raton, FL 33431
Julie Miller is a Senior Associate in the Boca Raton office.
Miller’s practice at HealthCare Appraisers focuses on valuation and analysis of healthcare provider compensation arrangements. Prior to joining HealthCare Appraisers, she served as Legal Secretary for Wood & Stuart, P.A. and as a Law Clerk for UF Health’s Self-Insurance Program.
Miller earned a Juris Doctor degree from Florida Coastal School of Law and graduated with Pro Bono honors. During her law school career, she was a board member of Law Review and served as Manuscript Editor. She received a Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Central Florida where she majored in psychology and minored in legal studies.
- Florida Coastal School of Law, Jacksonville, FL | Juris Doctor
- University of Central Florida, Orlando, FL | Bachelor of Science, Psychology
- American Health Lawyers Association (AHLA)
- American Bar Association
- UF Health—Self-Insurance Program, Jacksonville, FL | Law Clerk
- Wood & Stuart, P.A., Bunnell, FL | Legal Secretary
- Office of the State Attorney—Seventh Judicial Circuit, Bunnell, FL | Extern