Cindy Alvarez, JD
Cindy Alvarez is a Manager in the Boca Raton office.
Alvarez’s practice at HealthCare Appraisers focuses on valuation and analysis of healthcare provider compensation arrangements. Prior to joining HealthCare Appraisers, she was a solo practitioner focusing in the area of tort law and immigration law.
Alvarez is a member of the Florida Bar. She received a Juris Doctor from Nova Southeastern University School of Law and holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Business from the University of North Carolina at Greensboro.
- Compensation Valuation
PUBLICATIONS AND PRESENTATIONS
- Call Coverage Version 2.0, co-authored for the Journal of Health Care Compliance (May-June 2017) with Robert Homchik, Partner at Davis Wright Tremaine.
- Nova Southeastern University School of Law, Fort Lauderdale, FL, Juris Doctor
- University of North Carolina, Greensboro, NC, Bachelor of Science in Business
- Member of the state bar: Florida
- Florida Bar, Health Law Section
- American Bar Association
- American Health Lawyers Association (AHLA)
PRIOR PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- Bavaro Legal, P.A., Associate Attorney