Bill H. McCollister, MBA, CVA
Bill McCollister is a Director in the Nashville office.
McCollister specializes in the determination of fair market value compensation provided under physician employment and professional services arrangements. Prior to joining HAI, he served as a financial analyst for Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) in New Orleans, LA, and the manager of financial analysis and reporting for Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center in Baton Rouge, LA. Before entering the healthcare industry, McCollister was an internal auditor for Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company in Athens, Greece, where he provided strategic operational improvement and risk assessment services to Coca-Cola and its affiliates throughout Eastern Europe.
McCollister is a Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA) from the National Association of Certified Valuators & Analysts. He earned a Master’s degree in Business Administration with a concentration in Finance, as well as a Bachelor of Science in International Trade and Finance, from Louisiana State University in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
- Compensation Valuation
PUBLICATIONS AND PRESENTATIONS
- WPresentation – Utilizing GE Centricity’s Reflect as a TQM Improvement Tool, Unlimited Systems’ Annual Reflect Summit, Cincinnati, Ohio (May 2010).
- Louisiana State University, Master of Business Administration, Finance
- Louisiana State University, Bachelor of Science, International Trade and Finance
- Completed the class and exam for the National Association of Certified Valuators & Analysts’ (NACVA) 45-hour certification course for Certified Valuation Analysts (CVA), 2010.
- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA) (candidate), National Association of Certified Valuators & Analysts (NACVA)
- National Association of Certified Valuators & Analysts (NACVA)
PRIOR PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- Financial Analyst, HCA Physician Services, New Orleans, LA
- Manager of Financial Analysis and Reporting, Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center, Baton Rouge, LA
- Internal Auditor, Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company, Athens, Greece
Authors: Daniel I. Levin, CFA, ASA and Nicholas J. Janiga, ASA Download the PDFHealthCare Appraisers has observed an uptick in activity and interest in the home health and hospice space. This article provides background information on the home health and hospice...
Authors: Luis A. Argueso and McClane Hofheins Download the PDF DISCLAIMER: This FMVantage Point contains a general discussion of current issues and developments regarding Coronavirus disease 2019 (“COVID-19”). The information provided in this article does not, and...
Authors: Andrea Ferrari, JD, MPH, Jamie McIntyre, JD and Kirstin Grice, JD Download the PDF DISCLAIMER: This FMVantage Point contains a general discussion of current issues and developments regarding Coronavirus disease 2019 (“COVID-19”). The information provided in...
Authors: Daniel I. Levin, CFA, ASA, Teja Lingam, MSAQF and Nicholas J. Janiga, ASA Download the PDFThe dialysis industry is undergoing an important transformation as payors introduce new payment models designed to reduce the costs of treatment and move more patients...
Authors: Jordan A. Zoeller, MAcc, Matthew J. Muller, ASA, and Nicholas J. Janiga, ASA Download the PDF THE FERTILITY INDUSTRY At HealthCare Appraisers, we are observing a growing interest in the fertility market. Numerous factors, many of which are unique to this...
Jun 25 | Webinar – Maintaining Hospital Nonprofit Status: Municipal Litigation, Federal and State Challenges
Ensuring Compliance With Federal, State, and Local Tax-Exempt Requirements Note: CPE credit is not offered on this program A live 90-minute CLE webinar with interactive Q&A featuring HealthCare Appraisers' Sydney Hilzenrath, CEP, CECP. Thursday, June 25, 2020...
Healthcare Appraisers is proud to serve as the Program Sponsor for the AHLA Fraud and Compliance Forum. September 30 – October 2, 2020 | Renaissance Harborplace Hotel Join us in Baltimore, MD This program brings together legal counsel, compliance officers, and...