Bill H. McCollister, MBA, CVA
Bill McCollister is a Director in the Nashville office.
McCollister specializes in the determination of fair market value compensation provided under physician employment and professional services arrangements. Prior to joining HAI, he served as a financial analyst for Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) in New Orleans, LA, and the manager of financial analysis and reporting for Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center in Baton Rouge, LA. Before entering the healthcare industry, McCollister was an internal auditor for Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company in Athens, Greece, where he provided strategic operational improvement and risk assessment services to Coca-Cola and its affiliates throughout Eastern Europe.
McCollister is a Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA) from the National Association of Certified Valuators & Analysts. He earned a Master’s degree in Business Administration with a concentration in Finance, as well as a Bachelor of Science in International Trade and Finance, from Louisiana State University in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
- Compensation Valuation
PUBLICATIONS AND PRESENTATIONS
- WPresentation – Utilizing GE Centricity’s Reflect as a TQM Improvement Tool, Unlimited Systems’ Annual Reflect Summit, Cincinnati, Ohio (May 2010).
- Louisiana State University, Master of Business Administration, Finance
- Louisiana State University, Bachelor of Science, International Trade and Finance
- Completed the class and exam for the National Association of Certified Valuators & Analysts’ (NACVA) 45-hour certification course for Certified Valuation Analysts (CVA), 2010.
- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA) (candidate), National Association of Certified Valuators & Analysts (NACVA)
- National Association of Certified Valuators & Analysts (NACVA)
PRIOR PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- Financial Analyst, HCA Physician Services, New Orleans, LA
- Manager of Financial Analysis and Reporting, Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center, Baton Rouge, LA
- Internal Auditor, Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company, Athens, Greece
Authors: Jordan A. Zoeller, MAcc, Matthew J. Muller, ASA, and Nicholas J. Janiga, ASA Download the PDF THE FERTILITY INDUSTRY At HealthCare Appraisers, we are observing a growing interest in the fertility market. Numerous factors, many of which are unique to this...
Authors: Jordan A. Zoeller, MAcc, Matthew J. Muller, ASA, and Nicholas J. Janiga, ASA Download the PDF OVERVIEW & HISTORY A Certificate of Need (“CON”) is a formal permit issued by a state department of health or other state regulatory agency and grants a company...
Authors: Matthew J. Muller, ASA, Giulia Pace, MBA, and Nicholas J. Janiga, ASA Download the PDFAcquisition activity involving physician practices has been occurring at a robust pace for many years. A February 2019 presentation by the Physicians Advocacy Institute...
BOCA RATON, Fla., Jan. 8, 2020 – HealthCare Appraisers, Inc., a premier, national healthcare valuation and advisory firm, announced its most recent professional staff promotions effective January 2020. “On behalf of HealthCare Appraisers, we congratulate these five...
BOCA RATON, Fla., Jan. 7, 2020 – HealthCare Appraisers, Inc., a premier, national healthcare valuation and advisory firm, named Kevin Obletz, JD as a new partner in the organization. “On behalf of HealthCare Appraisers, we congratulate Kevin and welcome him to the...
HEALTHCARE APPRAISERS WILL BE IN ATTENDANCE AT: ELFA Equipment Management Conference - Booth #6 – February 23-25, Orlando, FL ELFA has been serving equipment management professionals for over a quarter of a century. GREAT SESSIONS that bring you up-to-date...
HEALTHCARE APPRAISERS WILL BE IN ATTENDANCE AT: PBI Health Law Institute – March 11-12, Philadelphia, PA The event of the year for every health law professional. Mark your calendar for the Health Law Institute 2020. The Institute will provide an update on...
HEALTHCARE APPRAISERS WILL BE IN ATTENDANCE AT: AMGA 2020 Annual Conference - Booth #329 – March 25-28, San Diego, CA This conference is designed for healthcare leaders of group practices, integrated delivery systems, ACOs, academic/faculty practices, clinically...