Bill H. McCollister, MBA, CVA
Bill McCollister is a Director in the Baton Rouge office.
McCollister specializes in the determination of fair market value compensation provided under physician employment and professional services arrangements. Prior to joining HAI, he served as a financial analyst for Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) in New Orleans, LA, and the manager of financial analysis and reporting for Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center in Baton Rouge, LA. Before entering the healthcare industry, McCollister was an internal auditor for Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company in Athens, Greece, where he provided strategic operational improvement and risk assessment services to Coca-Cola and its affiliates throughout Eastern Europe.
McCollister is a Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA) from the National Association of Certified Valuators & Analysts. He earned a Master’s degree in Business Administration with a concentration in Finance, as well as a Bachelor of Science in International Trade and Finance, from Louisiana State University in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
- Compensation Valuation
PUBLICATIONS AND PRESENTATIONS
- WPresentation – Utilizing GE Centricity’s Reflect as a TQM Improvement Tool, Unlimited Systems’ Annual Reflect Summit, Cincinnati, Ohio (May 2010).
- Louisiana State University, Master of Business Administration, Finance
- Louisiana State University, Bachelor of Science, International Trade and Finance
- Completed the class and exam for the National Association of Certified Valuators & Analysts’ (NACVA) 45-hour certification course for Certified Valuation Analysts (CVA), 2010.
- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA) (candidate), National Association of Certified Valuators & Analysts (NACVA)
- National Association of Certified Valuators & Analysts (NACVA)
PRIOR PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- Financial Analyst, HCA Physician Services, New Orleans, LA
- Manager of Financial Analysis and Reporting, Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center, Baton Rouge, LA
- Internal Auditor, Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company, Athens, Greece
Author: David W. Sands, CVA Download the PDFThe Department of Health and Human Services’ Office of Inspector General (OIG) recently released a Special Fraud Alert aimed at pharmaceutical and device companies that use speaker programs to compensate physicians and...
Author: Fred M. Lara, CFA, ASA, CVA Download the PDFOn April 29, 2021, the Office of Inspector General (the “OIG”) posted Advisory Opinion No. 21-02, which addressed a request from a health system and management company (the “Requestors”) for review of a proposed...
HealthCare Appraisers Releases 2021 ASC Valuation and Benchmarking Surveys – Timely Insight into the Trends and Forces Shaping the ASC Industry
BOCA RATON, Fla., May 6th – HealthCare Appraisers, a leading healthcare valuation and advisory firm with offices nationwide, released its comprehensive 2021 Ambulatory Surgery Center (ASC) Valuation and Benchmarking Surveys. Research from these surveys reveal data...
HealthCare Appraisers' clients, please contact your representative for a complimentary copy of the 2021 ASC Valuation and Benchmarking Surveys. These surveys have become widely-utilized and valuable industry resources over the years, and we hope you enjoy the...
Authors: Daniel I. Levin, CFA, ASA and Nicholas J. Janiga, ASA Download the PDFThe imaging market in the United States is estimated to generate more than $100 billion annually with radiology practices and imaging centers accounting for approximately $19 billion...
HealthCare Appraiser's Partner, Andrea M. Ferrari, JD, MPH will co-present The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Year: How Did We Do and Where do We Go From Here? Understanding the Strides and Obstacles to Diversity and Inclusion Through the Lens of COVID....