Bill H. McCollister, MBA, CVA
Bill McCollister is a Director in the Nashville office.
McCollister specializes in the determination of fair market value compensation provided under physician employment and professional services arrangements. Prior to joining HAI, he served as a financial analyst for Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) in New Orleans, LA, and the manager of financial analysis and reporting for Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center in Baton Rouge, LA. Before entering the healthcare industry, McCollister was an internal auditor for Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company in Athens, Greece, where he provided strategic operational improvement and risk assessment services to Coca-Cola and its affiliates throughout Eastern Europe.
McCollister is a Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA) from the National Association of Certified Valuators & Analysts. He earned a Master’s degree in Business Administration with a concentration in Finance, as well as a Bachelor of Science in International Trade and Finance, from Louisiana State University in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
- Compensation Valuation
PUBLICATIONS AND PRESENTATIONS
- WPresentation – Utilizing GE Centricity’s Reflect as a TQM Improvement Tool, Unlimited Systems’ Annual Reflect Summit, Cincinnati, Ohio (May 2010).
- Louisiana State University, Master of Business Administration, Finance
- Louisiana State University, Bachelor of Science, International Trade and Finance
- Completed the class and exam for the National Association of Certified Valuators & Analysts’ (NACVA) 45-hour certification course for Certified Valuation Analysts (CVA), 2010.
- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA) (candidate), National Association of Certified Valuators & Analysts (NACVA)
- National Association of Certified Valuators & Analysts (NACVA)
PRIOR PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- Financial Analyst, HCA Physician Services, New Orleans, LA
- Manager of Financial Analysis and Reporting, Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center, Baton Rouge, LA
- Internal Auditor, Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company, Athens, Greece
HealthCare Appraisers, Inc. Upgrades Automated FMV Solutions™ – Mobile Use and Other Enhancements Now Available
BOCA RATON, Fla., Oct. 19th – HealthCare Appraisers, Inc., a leading healthcare valuation and advisory firm with offices nationwide, has upgraded its premier automated resource, Automated FMV Solutions™, which provides defensible FMV opinions in minutes. All...
Authors: Giulia F. Pace, MBA, CVA; Nicholas J. Janiga, ASA; and David Y. Lo, CFA Download the PDFThe recent COVID-19 pandemic has highlighted the key role of healthcare organizations in helping their communities understand, process and respond to current events. While...
BOCA RATON, Fla., Oct. 10th – HealthCare Appraisers, Inc., a leading healthcare valuation and advisory firm with offices nationwide, has released its new publication, the 2020 Physician Relocation Study. The study provides key trends and data from nearly a decade of...
HealthCare Appraisers is pleased to present its 2020 Physician Relocation Study. This study analyzes the long-term relocation patterns of a large sample of physicians at all stages of their careers. Our firm provides fair market value (FMV) opinions for thousands of...
Author: Nicholas A. Newsad, MHSA Download the PDFThe 2021 Medicare Physician Fee Schedule (MPFS) proposed rule includes recommendations by the Relative Value Scale Update Committee (RUC) to increase the work relative value units (wRVUs) for common evaluation and...
Healthcare Appraisers is proud to serve as a sponsor for the 38th Annual IAHA Health Law Symposium. 2020 has been an unprecedented year in Health Law. IAHA Symposium Chair Nick Brescia, with the support of his Committee, have built a schedule of symposium sessions...
Nov 17 | Webinar: Protect Your Hospital’s Nonprofit Status: Preparing for Local, State and Federal Challenges
A live webinar featuring HealthCare Appraisers' Partner, Sydney Hilzenrath, CEP, CECP and Fitzpatrick Lentz & Bubba, P.C.'s Chair - Corporate, Business & Banking Group, Marie K. McConnell. Tuesday, November 17, 2020 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. EDT (Seeking CLE...