Alex Sandberg is an Analyst in the Dallas office.
Sandberg assists in a wide variety of projects, including the analysis of healthcare provider employment and other compensation arrangements. Prior to joining Healthcare Appraisers, he served as a Senior Consultant in the Revenue Cycle practice at RSM US, LLP where he was responsible for operational improvement projects across the front and back ends of the revenue cycle. In addition, Sandberg also served as a Revenue Cycle Consultant at Navigant and a Data Analytics Specialist in the strategy department at the Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center.
Sandberg received a Bachelor of Science degree in Public Health from the University of South Florida as well as a Master of Health Administration from The Ohio State University.
- Compensation Valuation
- The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH, Master of Health Administration
- The University of South Florida, Tampa, FL, Bachelor of Science in Public Health
PRIOR PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- Senior Consultant, Chicago, IL, RSM US, LLP
- Consultant, Chicago, IL, Navigant Consulting
- Data Analytics Specialist, Columbus, OH, The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center
- Graduate Administrative Associate, Columbus, OH, The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center