Adam L. Slotnick, MSPH, MA
Adam Slotnick is a Senior Associate in the Boca Raton office.
Slotnick’s practice at HealthCare Appraisers focuses on the valuation and analysis of healthcare provider compensation arrangements which may have Stark and/or Anti-Kickback implications. Prior to joining HealthCare Appraisers, he served as Research Coordinator at the H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Institute.
Slotnick received a Master of Science in Public Health, Epidemiology from the University of South Florida, a Master of Arts in Anthropology from Florida Atlantic University and a Bachelor of Arts in Interdisciplinary Studies: Social Science from Florida Atlantic University.
- Compensation Valuation
PUBLICATIONS AND PRESENTATIONS
- FMVantage Point: Valuing Continuing Medical Education (“CME”) Credits, February 20, 2018.
- University of South Florida, Tampa, FL, Master of Science in Public Health, Epidemiology
- Florida Atlantic University, Boca Raton, FL, Master of Arts in Anthropology
- Florida Atlantic University, Boca Raton, FL, Bachelor of Arts Degree in Interdisciplinary Studies: Social Science
- Alpha Kappa Psi
PRIOR PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Institute, Tampa, FL, Research Coordinator
- University of South Florida, Tampa, FL, Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Birth Defects Surveillance Program at USF, Tampa, FL, Graduate Research Assistant